What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best rosin press under $1k?

EastCoast710

I posted in the new extraction thing.. u can get a 2000$ rosin press for 1000 bucks.. from Alibaba.. justtell them that u want the 2x8 metal plate.. instead of the 6x6.. and u got a rosin press that's being sold on the market for 2 grand

EastCoast710

2 -4 weeks until I order mine.. just don't have the extra money waiting until I sell the first lb of this new harvest..

just had the car break down.. so trying not to spend any extra cash.

Instead of wasting 2k you will only be wasting 1k on the rosintechproducts style press. They are literally worth nothing and will most likely come broken or break within the first day of use.

Patience is the key, this year will see so many new presses out. Right now I still think the best option is a 50$hmk quickgrip. Medisunnfarms arborpress is 600$ and works extremely well,he has a new auto version that is most likely over 1k. Greyfox from here at ic makes platens that can be attached to any style press and im pretty sure it wont be over 500$.

No matter what just dont waste your money on that chinese pneumatic junk from rosintechproducts

dope_roor

wow a vulcanizer does looks like a perfect tool for this application

701215.jpg

RaggedButRight

Yea ^ mine is very similar to that. This was just a fun personal thing and I thought this would work great and it does the job for sure. I def prefer the wheel over the standard t-shirt press handle.

I was going to do that Medisunn arbor press deal, but frankly I am not that handy lol.

shredGnar

I have the medisun farms manual press. It is pretty sick for $600. If you have someone helping you, you can bang out some rosin.

Does take way longer to heat up than I'd like though

AdvancdTekneex

Instead of wasting 2k you will only be wasting 1k on the rosintechproducts style press. They are literally worth nothing and will most likely come broken or break within the first day of use.

Patience is the key, this year will see so many new presses out. Right now I still think the best option is a 50$hmk quickgrip. Medisunnfarms arborpress is 600$ and works extremely well,he has a new auto version that is most likely over 1k. Greyfox from here at ic makes platens that can be attached to any style press and im pretty sure it wont be over 500$.

No matter what just dont waste your money on that chinese pneumatic junk from rosintechproducts

Do you know where to order those platens from? I need some of those. Im sure i could find grey fox on here. If theres a link toborder them thatvwould be convinient.

gladstoned

The $2k rosintech machine is the one I wanted. Then hearing a few bad reviews I decided that I better research more. I wasn't worried like when buying my closed-loop, if people can use a hair straightener or tshirt press I just figured buying a decent machine would work fine. Anyway, thank you. I am going to order the Medisunfarms press to get started.
Can you recommend a good floor press to build a better one also?

http://www.tooltopia.com/american-f...TPFUSDIPATGx8kjv-dV193c6ch_ZaNjS-mhoCkgjw_wcB

I will buy some of the platens and make a larger one once we get the medisunfarms one.

Latest posts

Latest posts