What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3

TheMan13

Veteran
When I bred Bruce Banner #3 to my Motarebel's/Mendel's Apollo 13 F4 pick male back in 2017, the Brothers Grimm flavors/smells/terpene profiles seemed to dominate the phenotypes. Mom seemed mostly to pass along her high THC %/medicinal value.

picture.php

picture.php

NB%2Bpack%2B-%2BCopy.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/nasabruce/

Last edited:

Magnificat

Yeah unless a dude grows same method, food and environmental as you the plant will look different
\

So true. I should know since my nephew has a similar setup, uses the same nutes (now he does), and uses 2 x 600 hps. We grew clones and our plants came out very different looking and smelling.. I could tell what strains were which by the smell but overall it just wasn't the same....

When he ran Fox Farms nutes his were so different you couldn't tell it was the same strains... He now runs GH hydro nutes like I do with full additive line except sweeteners...

Latest posts

Latest posts