What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for the chemiest kush....

Bio boy

i wantedto do a th seeds dawg star kush because of the genetics,,,, but im seeing a disslike on th seeds on here?? making me doubt y decision?

im after a strain that will yeild big in a scrog, i grow in coco and and im on 1.33gpw atm,

i neednew strain, im after a chemdawg /diezel strain, with cbd content,
im after the strong chemicaly diezle taste,

is th seeds star dawg ok? or what you recommend

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THSeeds doesn't make Star Dawg. Top Dawg Seeds does & to my knowledge they don't make a CBD variety.

There are several other breeders that have way better reputations than THSeeds. Look at the breeders forums here & ask question of those that are active.
Relentless, Karma, CSG, Top Dawg... To name a few...

A

Ashin Kusher

MJ,
THSeeds has a strain called DogStar its Chemdawg x Darkstar

Bio Boy
I would recommend a Headband cross if your looking for that diesel fuel taste and smell.

guest of late

acciedently stumbled across this but it got me thinking of what ive got to work with. i recently found two diffrent stardawg s1 from two great batches that i wanna work into my ambulance x flo to help bring out more just chem funk and potency from the ambulance. i suggest looking into 303 seeds. Because of the laws they dont really put much out outside the state anymore but ive seen alot of rec shops carring there gear. one of there staple strains is biodiesel. ambulance is biodiesel #2 x z7 (high cbd) and is there attempt at making a high cbd strain. ive seen a few test results and it test close to equal parts thc cbd .ill admit ambulance wasnt a strain that sticks out to me and if i wasnt gift the seeds probly never woulda thought much about it. ironicly shortly after i started vegging them i noticed/ gotta try a couple diffrent batches from a few diffrent shops and got a nice idea of what was to come. from what ive smoked and grown its got a unique chemical acid grease funk. pungent but not as heavy. and robousty like the deep funk that most desiel/chem strains have

Latest posts

Latest posts