What's new

Confused and lost

TrU1

Got some free nutes but dont know how to use them or if i can even use them together any help would be appreciated im growing in gold label coco
Just about to sprout from the cube any links to get a better understanding of whatto do is appreciated aswell thank you https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74061&pictureid=1766623:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant see what the NPK values are for many of those.. For a good base Nutrient u want 8-5-13..... Nothing else is needed. This will produce healthy plants. If u want u can use a bloom booster. 0-11-11 or any other just follow the directions how much to use per gallon.

picture.php

Last edited:

TrU1

Budswel 0-0.7-0
Kelp logic 0-0-13
Mykos doesnt have any
Or azos
Bioheaven 1-0.1-0.1
Hawaian bud
5-50-17
Alg a mic
0.1-0-0.2

TrU1

Ah ok so these are fine i dont meed anything else any forums i should search to get better understanding

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those Nutrients are not a base or Grow nutrient?. You have bloom boosters and some beneficials. U cant use those without a base . 5-50-17 is the only 1 but that's super high P for veg.

TrU1

Honestly i have no idea they were a gift dont know how to use then :( im new to this thats why

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if u had to use those only use Hawaiian bud. You will need to follow the directions how much to use per gallon. You cant use anything if u dont have a PH/EC meter. I would recommend you post in the new growers thread.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like say, those are supplements, buy a bottle of Floranova Bloom. Works well as a one part in coco.

Latest posts

Latest posts