What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

growing

Mr Doss

Can you grow weed and your back yard i have very nice soil i live and las vegas nevada close to mountains and i also have green onions back there. Can some please tell me

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
In Nevada you cannot have the plants in view, with unaided vision. (No binoculars or scopes)

You live in Las Vegas? You have until the dispensaries start selling rec in your area, then you're not allowed to grow anymore. You must be 30 miles (or is it 25?) from a dispensary to grow your own recreational. Better get a move on!

I'm looking for folks who know and/or can help in setting up a petition/bill to allow everyone to grow, regardless of who has the local dispensary monopoly. They cannot and will not ever be able to supply us with what we need, when we need it and how we need it grown/harvested/processed.

Free Nevada!

Latest posts

Latest posts