What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaves wrinkling wrinkle... why?

2 of my 2 week old Whitewalkers from seeds started to wrinkle on some leaves none of my other plants did

Feed them just water first 4 days when dry usually once in AM every 2 days then half nute recommend water next 6... now last 2 days feeding them all recomend nute strength at 12 days old n they my WWK's started to wrinkle .... any help why this might be happening

Attachments

• IMG_0961.jpg
    IMG_0961.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0963.jpg
    IMG_0963.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0959.jpg
    IMG_0959.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0886.jpg
    IMG_0886.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 13

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
shit happens.. as long as there not burning and the others are good.. genetics.. it'll probably straighten out ina week or three.. if not oh well, maybe the product it produces will wrinkle up you brain.. take clones.

Thank you I'll give it a couple days and see if they get better... if not I'll cut down on the nutes probably ?? Or wait an extra day to water them again... I worry to much I know lol

seeded

Some plants grow like that and normalize as they reach full size while others stay all weird and crinkled. At the end of the day though as long as the plant isn't showing any signs of ill health it's just an imperfection that disappears once you manicure your crop.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Thank you I'll give it a couple days and see if they get better... if not I'll cut down on the nutes probably ?? Or wait an extra day to water them again... I worry to much I know lol
what and how much are you feeding them now?

6ml of FloraNova Bloom 4-8-7 in gallon of my tap water that starts at 6.9 PH... usually let the gallon of tap water sit in room temp for a day before mixing nutes in.

I feed them my nute water 50% deluted with tap water first week about once ever 2-3 days or until coco was dry n cup felt light

Past 3 days full strength nute water about a half cup worth 3 days ago and same this morning

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The tissue between the veins is just growing a bit faster than the veins. It happens & most plants grow out of it, some don't.

OldPhart

I call them mutants, and they are normally the first couple sets of fan leaves. I wouldn't worry about it, unless you start seeing the typical warning signs like cupping, curling, spotting, etc.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
6ml of FloraNova Bloom 4-8-7 in gallon of my tap water that starts at 6.9 PH... usually let the gallon of tap water sit in room temp for a day before mixing nutes in.

I feed them my nute water 50% deluted with tap water first week about once ever 2-3 days or until coco was dry n cup felt light

Past 3 days full strength nute water about a half cup worth 3 days ago and same this morning
I use FN Bloom for new seedlings @ 450ppms -
but used to use it at 8ml/gallon for bloom.

Latest posts

Latest posts