What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Alien F4 x F1 seeds question

Viral505

I really like this strain, and I have 10 seeds. I plan on growing 4 females outdoor, but I have a 4'x4' tent that I can use too.

More strain info:
http://www.laplatalabs.com/lemonalien.html

I was wanting to get some extra seeds to grow out, and was wondering what I should do...

I was wondering if it would be an ok idea to grow out a vigorous male and a vigorous female (from the same batch) in a tent together to get some seeds?

I don't even know if it'd be worth it, and if it would be ok to use these seeds? I don't really plan on breeding, I just want to get a good amount of seeds to save and grow so I do not have to resort in buying all the time..

What would you even call the lineage there? lol.. an F4BX-F2? lol

Viral505

I spoke more with one of the gentlemen at La Plata Labs and he said that my Colorado Celmentine is an F5 pack, and the Lemon Alien is a F4 BX2, and that they are perfect for breeding.

I may do a cross between the two and start a new strain, since they gave me permission to, and of course I will credit La Plata :)

So I suppose I will be studying more on how to do proper breeding :) I don't want to mess this up.