What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Options for Flower SCROG, SOG, etc

Clutchcargo

This is my first grow and I'm about to flip to flower after veg for about 6.5 weeks. I've been following the manifolding technique. I have 4 plants that I've been topping; 1 has 12 colas, 2 have 8, and 1 has 4.
I'm not sure what to do for flowering at this point... what are my options for maximizing yield?
Can I lay out a net for a scrog or is it best to use a tomato cage type thing. I imagine it's going to get pretty crowded once they start flowering. My height is limited to the tent height of 78" minus the space needed for the light (600W HPS).
Any tips, insight, ideas are appreciated.
TIA

Mukind

From what you're describing assuming horizontal light Scrog makes most sense

SOG is a perpetual harvest thing, not really applicable to your run at this moment.

I'd use a tomato cage if they're big and you're going to run the bulb vertical (don't do this if your bulb isn't designed for it).

Otherwise just making a pvc/wood trellis is probably the easiest way to manage your canopy.

Latest posts

Latest posts