What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydro: Seed to the rockwool

BlueBeast

So.. i have a few questions about this Bubbler.

I leave the seeds in a closet between wet papertowels for 3-4 days.

When the tail of the seed comes out i poke a hole in the rockwool and gently place the seed in there.

Then i fill the bubbler, put the rockwool cube in the pot a , fill it with clay pebble and start the light (esl 65w)

Last time seed growth was 4/4 , but second time 0/4 .

What could be the problem?

What water level should i use compared to the rockwool. How wet should it be?

When should i chance to my 600w hps?

Rockwool 2,5 x 2,5 x 4 cm ( 1 cm hole at the top)
Ph 6.2
Ec 0.4
Climate temp 25 celcius
Water temp 23 celsius

Sorry you haven't found an answer yet, I don
t know about hyrdo - but this response should bump this up for you hopefully someone with experience may be able to help - good luck

cravin morehead

Veteran
I haven't used Rockwool in a long time. let me try to help a little.
keep Rockwool damp, not wet. wait for new plant to come up and grow a few roots outside of your bubbler. keep lights as close as possible without burning the baby plants. after it shows some roots and first leaves, put it in your bubbler. make sure the rock wool is not in the water! put it so the bottom of the rock wool is just above the water surface. the roots will grow down into the water and start to really grow...
hope that helps you a little bit,

cm