What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Newbie question, is this plant male or hermaphrodite?

J

johndoe123

Yes sir you have a true heshe.... If it were a few nanners I would pluck them and finish it out. With them throughout the entire structure it is going to be a seeded nasty mass to finish. If it is by itself you could say f it and let it finish. If you have other plants outside and around pull that transformer.....

Yea sorry to tell ya buddy but those r some big old balls there. she... i mean he.....whatever they r. they r still beautiful and healthy looking :) but if you don't want seeds id take er' down

DrCannaMac

Im a first time grower. I need to know if my girl is turning into an it

Im a first time grower. I need to know if my girl is turning into an it

I need to know if this plant is a hermi. Im about 3 weeks into flower. 20170221_132623.jpg

20170221_132208.jpg

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
its kinda hard to tell in those pics honestly. at three weeks into flower it should be very obvious. whew old thread you dug up. try and put up a better pic maybe?

DrCannaMac

Hope this is a better pic

Hope this is a better pic

Hope this is good enough. My phone aint worth nothing no more. Lol but let me know what yall think

Attachments

• 20170222_085658.jpg
    20170222_085658.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 7

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
looks female from here, is it a fem seed? clone? do you have other plants with it? you should see pistils coming from those swollen bracts. what are the growing tips doing?

DrCannaMac

They are clones! And the tips are looking pretty good to me. And yes i do have other fem plants with it. Thats the L.A Confidential. My first time even messing with this strain.

DrCannaMac

Whats wrong?

Whats wrong?

I got one question for u, if u dont mind but this is a pic of my guerilla cookies. Now the other ones looks good but this one seems to be either not got getting enough nutrients or not enough light. What are your thoughts.

Attachments

• 20170223_110723.jpg
    20170223_110723.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 10