What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Stoner Thoughts

DoomsDay

Think about how small we really are overall. Look out your window. See the nearest star? Ull never see the day that the potential planets orbiting that potential sun in another solar system will be discovered. See how many stars are out there? Yep. . . That's just what you see. Space is forever expanding. Forever creating. The furthest we have gotten is what... The Hubble.

Now lets talk intelligent beings. No I'm not saying green people that probe butt hole looking for answers. I'm talking the idea that there is all of that space out there, all of those stars being potential suns to planets that could very well sustain or be sustaining life. Now intelligent life, how intelligent? Possible that they may have surpassed the human race, explored to our solar system, saw the pieces of shit that walk the face of the earth, and said "fuck that, why would we help expand the intelligence of a race that seems to not try on its own". And into oblivion the story goes. . .

justpassnthru

Veteran
Freestanding, Oblong, Tall, Short, Round, .6Gal or 1.2Gal, wax or rubber,
One piece or two, Pre-assembled or not, with or without a lid, colors~bone, black or white,

Darn that HD, they told me I couldn't get a 161/2 inch one with a round bowl!

Just can't believe Lowe's has one, for over $6K. Toilets...just can't figure out HOW a toilet can cost so much. I could have purchased 5 new American made automobiles, for that price($6K)..in '71. LOL, Where have I been hiding...$6K for a toilet. Really should have a pretty lavendar pre-flamed oil rig, attached and auto-loading oil. Maybe even auto headsets to an ipod or surround-sound, from the brim(inside the toilet)..Heck, if I paid $6K for a toilet, I sure wouldn't use it! LOL:bow: jpt

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." Thomas Paine (1737-1809)

Galactic

“Envy is the religion of the mediocre. It comforts them, it soothes their worries, and finally it rots their souls, allowing them to justify their meanness and their greed until they believe these to be virtues. Such people are convinced that the doors of heaven will be opened only to poor wretches like themselves who go through life without leaving any trace but their threadbare attempts to belittle others and to exclude - and destroy if possible - those who, by the simple fact of their existence, show up their own poorness of spirit, mind, and guts. Blessed be the one at whom the fools bark, because his soul will never belong to them.”

Carlos Ruiz Zafron

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
21360095.jpg

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
trex was a fiercesome dinosaur of old

be cause his arms were too for his penis to hold

so this is why man evolve from the ape

because we would all be mad if we couldn't masturbate

to aba

heard a politician, or news pundent use the argument that if you are doing nothing wrong, the NSA spying shouldn't be an issue... kinda right, so my question was if that is the case, why is the government not more transparent if its really for the peoples betterment??

G

greenmatter

heard a politician, or news pundent use the argument that if you are doing nothing wrong, the NSA spying shouldn't be an issue... kinda right, so my question was if that is the case, why is the government not more transparent if its really for the peoples betterment??

i'm pretty sure that when a politician or pundit uses the term "argument" it is only because it is easier the spell than "spew some utter horseshit"

****** they lie to us to protect us ****** sarcasm off

puff,puff,pass

Wendull C.

Veteran
"Those who would trade liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin
In terms of government, when you allow your liberty and freedom to be usurped by the people in power in the guise of keeping you secure the only thing you will get is tyranny. You will have no security or freedom once you relinquish your right as a human being to exercise your rights that are derived from god not man, you become no better than the sheep most americans resemble so much this day and age.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran

Why should anyone believe the government is truly concerned for the betterment of it's peoples when they outlaw a substance (Pot) as harmful and dangerous even there is zero evidence to support that other then the danger of getting incarcerated because it's illegal and yet at the same time legalize, support and encourage two of the most harmful and dangerous substances man has ever consumed (tobacco and alcohol)?