What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Girl®

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran

Gorilla Girl®

This strain is the resulting hybrid from the cross between two of the most famous and powerful genetics coming from the USA: Original Glue X Girl Scout Cookies.

The Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) specimen used for this cross comes from the phenotype known as “Thin Mint”. An Indica-Sativa hybrid with Sativa predominance.

Gorilla Girl® (SWS74) is a strain with a very powerful effect, featuring very high THC levels that can reach to between 20% and 25% in optimal growing conditions. Some specimens can even exceed these levels. The resin production of this strain is copious, covering all the flower calyxes with aromatic trichomes. The buds are very resinous and compact.

Gorilla Girl® features intense taste and aroma, with cypress tones and a touch of wood, complemented with hints of earth and citrus.

The plants look like balanced Indica-Sativa hybrids, very productive and vigorous, with long and flexible side branches.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS74
Indica/Sativa: 40%/60%
Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 350-600 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late september

Last edited by a moderator:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
When will this be available in brick and mortar growshops around Spain?

B

bigganjabud

TOMMY I WANT IT PRETTY PLEASE LIKE WTF MAN MAJOR LEAGUE MOVEMENT

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I was here first BGB. No queue jumping!:moon:

Attachments

• Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
    Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 18
B

bigganjabud

I was here first BGB. No queue jumping!:moon:

GANTZ if ya wanna get a side by side growing on with me ya more than welcome but glues and gorilla's is what I'm doing in 2018 mate

Glad to still have you about these parts my dear friend

El pavo

Un erba enorme in vasi da 3 e toppara al 4 internodo sarà 60 centimetri bitesta speriamo in bene sulle pannocchie cmq promette benissimo e mangia a volontà��

Latest posts

Latest posts