What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Microgrow with S.A.D. :)

BHAM!

Hello everybody :joint:
I'm trying to grow 3 sweetafghanidelicious in my closet (about 80cm x 45 cm x 60cm height), i'm doing mainlining and lst to keep plant short, but i'd like to know how much can i keep going with vegetative phase, because as now the plants goes about 25cm from light ( i'm using bridgelux vero 29 gen 7 at 700ma) and i think i'm near maximum...
How much will they stretch? they double every branch toward the light?
thank you a lot!

these are some photo

picture.php
picture.php

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi fella, thanks for sharing your experience and welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum ;)

This strain can duplicate his size when you change to 12/12 so keep that in mind, my friend!

Don't forget to update so we can see the progress ;)
All the best and sweet smokes!
jaypp

Badfishy1

Looking good bud. Was reading a thread on another site about 'flux' training method. May be useful to your situation. Light addict 420 is taking flux to a whole new level. I'm currently working on flux training an electric Larry land x pink bazooka. Will start a thread as I progress... have JUST microtopped it and am waiting to get power back on to really ramp up the veg state

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Do us a thread fishy, wtf is flux training? Mainlining flux training I feel like a noob again with all this jargon springing up.

Bham, nice job MULTITOPPING those plants. I'm watching SAD grows as it might be something I may try.

BHAM!

Hello everybody, sorry for late update if anyone interested :)
i tried also take some cutting for some clones
but here to important things, i created a new box for flowering phase, 1.30m x 0.8m x 1m high, because i know they couldnt fit in the old box high only 60cm.....
now they are high 42cm shortest and 50cm tallest
i had a problem with the timer and for some reason just after the start of flowering phase they received 24h light for i think 4 or even 5 days before i could know....
so one instead of going full flower for some reason grew this 8 cm more..
Here some pics!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BHAM!

Hello everybody, thanks for stopping by :joint:

anyway, i lowered a bit my ec, i was about at 1.25 and now i went to 1.10 because about every leaf in the lower part of the plants have nutrient burn, not too much but there is..
These ladies keep drinking everyday almost 5 liter just to have not so much runoff
and i added 2 more cob but lowered the power from 50W to about 40W also because the plant at right is reeeeaaallly close to leds... so about 250W a bit less in total

Here some photos!

SwampyTHC

:tiphat: Nice micro grow bham I have also done a micro grow on sad, she is very easy to work with but can be one hungry monster once in flower. Very very tasty smoke good luck I'll be watching the rest of this one.

Happy smokes

conlarazon

Veteran
Beautiful crop, congratulation... rich in resin , big colas...
I really like it as a plant, i'll soon try it

thank you BHAM¡

BHAM!

Beautiful crop, congratulation... rich in resin , big colas...
I really like it as a plant, i'll soon try it

thank you BHAM¡

thank you for the kind words conlazaron!
The smell is really sweet and maybe a bit chemical and fruity, really nice :)
and yes rich in resin and the colas are getting a bit fatter everyday it seems to me, my first grow indoor so to me they are really covered in resin which is so sweeeet, i just can't deny myself to light a joint and watch and touch and smell everything eheheh
i'm also lucky that i found 2 phenotype i think :smoker

SwampyTHC

:woohoo: looking extremely good bham, run some terpinator if you can get some that Was my only regret I didn't use it in mine. If I'd of used that I think it would of been my best tasting grow ever it was anyway but would of been been tastier.

BHAM!

Hello everybody mates!
The flowering plants are now about at end week 4 (If i start the flowering weeks at the show of the long "stigmas" ? )
((the stigmas of the plant higher and with pheno i think different are still really white straight, while the other 2 it's i think 1 week or more that went brown and curly...)
Yesterday i did some flush with 10l of tap water only ph corrected at first irrigation and 2' irrigation a bit lower then ec 1.2
Anybody can tell if i'm too early or late to start lowering EC?
Thank you!

:smoker: