What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

general hydroponics 3-part in soil

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Are you aware that (almost) all bottled nutrients are salts?
They better be, since plants have issues absorbing elements in non-absorbable forms. "Salt" doesn't mean table salt or chlorides, it's a scientific term and plants love them. ;) (For some reason, when people object to 'salts' and hydro, I think of that scene in "BubbleBoy." "Look out everyone! He's Got IMMUNITIES!")

GH Flora Lucas mix, 1 part micro to 2 parts bloom. Mix the strength your plant wants for it's environment and stage in flower. This is what cannabis wants. With applications in soil, you'll want to find out what's in your soil first and alter the mix accordingly.

Water full strength nutes, then 2 waterings with non-pH'd r/o water. Full strength, then 2 plain, lather, rinse, repeat. Fade and flush well and I personally don't use Kool Bloom, not in powder or liquid form.
:tiphat:
Save
Save

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Just wanted to say I use GH micro,bloom,florolishis plus in veg and kool bloom during flower. My bud smells and tastes great strain dependent. For comparison my outdoor is fully organic and while it may have a slight advantage it isnt a huge difference in smell/taste. As to how to use it in soil I think @Douglas.Curtis is spot on.
Good luck