What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 sweet line up

B

bigganjabud

Things seem to be coning along well for you mate. I've been quietly lurking in the shadows lately as I've started a new job so have been busy with that. Also I've hard a terrible time trying to get beans to pop. So far I've only got 2 to get some true blades another couple only shot out the tap root n died. Oh well as you said that's what the ganja god's have dealt me. They're fems do I will just take some clones. Will start a thread soon once I've my clone army ready for battle. Peace

Ah man I'm glad your still floating about

I useally put em in a cup of water over night useally split by the morning and then transfer to cubes mate

Had near 100% success rate over the past few pops

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Filling out beautifully and they're a dream to grow what more can i say?

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
They are gorgeous mate! you should probably put a can of pop in there for comparison :tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

They are gorgeous mate! you should probably put a can of pop in there for comparison :tiphat:

Problem is mate I don't really drink fizzy stuff apart from beer haha il wait till I get some in and take a pic for you man

How you doing mate?

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Thanks

I'm fine. Work keeps me busy and I haven't been able to get all the supplies I need for my box through my local sources.
You might be thinking it is something complex and would wow a lot of people... But it's just a normal box that right now needs a door, a coat or two of paint, intake, outtake and a light trap. I'm just a huge procrastinator. I also haven't tested to see if I can safely evacuate all the smelly air so that none would get back inside.

I'll harvest my tiny skunks and while they are drying I'll try to finish the box.
Cheers

B

bigganjabud

Conditions are easier to maintain in a box or cabinet or tent

B

bigganjabud

And here we are another week closer to the finishline

A few receding pistals allready and cylax are starting to eat the ones that are thick and white anyway

Well as anyone who's reading knows I've got a new app on my phone so it's being really really nice to my photos

So with that in mind here we go with the update pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Erm Gantz sorry bro but I'm so happy with the other location that I've got to post some pics hahaha

Everyone else hahahaha Christmas is looking great this year

THANKYOU SWEET SEEDS AND THE FAMILY

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well they got flipped yesterday and they're showing pistals allready

This is two jack47 and two San Fernando lemoms everyone is doing me proud

As usual thanks for passing through

One love

STAY blessed

namestae

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
With beauties like those i'd post pictures every day :D

I love your setup. Leds are amazing for plants but i still can't get used to blue and violet looking plants.

Anyway

Keep'em comin!

Cheers!

B

bigganjabud

With beauties like those i'd post pictures every day :D

I love your setup. Leds are amazing for plants but i still can't get used to blue and violet looking plants.

Anyway

Keep'em comin!

Cheers!

About 3 weeks left on my Crystal candy now bro so you'll see some whole buds soon as my c99 is due a chop in a few days aswell mate hahahaa
IT'S GANJA SEASON
Also these are at my second location so I ain't even watching them full time just 20mins a day (not showing off honest)
namestae

B

bigganjabud

Oh I think I might have forgot to mention this is my first endeavour with coco in the other location

Basically I amended it with ecothrive charge and perlite also charged it with a little bit of nutrients aswell

These were an idea I had after my brilliant visit to Birmingham

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
yo bgb all work and no play at the moment busy as a bee helping family out. got a few indico berrys on the go at the mo. and a few others as yer do .. all looking good in yer diaries I see keep up the good work my friend and stay safe always..:tiphat: