What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HZ finally does another smoke report. Asteroid, Lime-Warp pheno

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Dayum Hash, dem some killer purples ya got there......your nugs my illidelph.....match made in stoner heaven lol. Killer work bro.

Glad to here you got some relief.I've been thinking about making some out of this cross I had to cut down early but luckily it's quit potent,shitty taste though.

My C99 X Cheese is almost done,so I'll see how that works.(Pineapple city)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^Sounds real nice. I love c-99. My next idea is, I want to cross the L-W with a fruity Hawaiian Sativa and make Hawaiian punch.

^Sounds real nice. I love c-99. My next idea is, I want to cross the L-W with a fruity Hawaiian Sativa and make Hawaiian punch.

This is my first time trying the C99 but not the first time with da Exodus Cheese.I can say that I'm really looking forward to trying this.I got four plants with two similar pheno's and two different one's.I go to these plants first to take a whiff.Two are real frosty.

I figure they will be a great smoke,even the less frosty one's.
tiphat.gif

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some lime-warp under an mh bulb so you guys can see it in blue light instead of red all the time

A

Alone

I have very bad stomach issues. I get serious pain from indigestion or acid reflux or something. Doctors cant figure it out. I go through big bottles of Tums a month.
I also have very bad anxiety. I take xanax, but the right strains of MMJ is what helps the most.
I cant wait till the Lime-Warp ibl is stabalized and available to the public through seedbay or wherever. Please continue to inbreed the Lime-Warp X Lime-Warp. I need this medicine really bad because it helps with these issues.
Ill be the first in line to buy up some packs.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Have you been scoped Alone? Should get it scoped, probably be on a proton pump inhibitor. Your doctors are incompetent if you haven't reached that point yet. Utterly and completely and I'd be running from them quick.

Hash Zep - Holy cow man. I've been looking for that kill indica. I may have stumbled upon it. Beautiful man, truly.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya Alsone you need to stop with the tums. it makes things worse in the long run. You need to take probiotics. Also start drinking ensure plus energy drinks. Any indica strain will do for the weed, you dont have to wait on this stuff to be available to the public. Infact there is a strain much better for your stomach called Lemon Remedy, it is very cbd heavy. It is already available. make oils from it and take a quarter gram to half gram of oil though out the day along with the other two things i told you to do. This has saved me from having to get surgeries or take prescription drugs.

I also have anxiety. I refuse to take anything from the doctor for it. very very dark chocolate helps, there is a chemical in it that is good. I just conquer it with my mind mostly though. CBD's also help a lot. Also st. john's wart. But you cant quit the pills cold turkey with out fucking up your head so talk to your doc about getting off it slowly.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Lime-Warp is truly a beatiful specimen. Hope I find something like her one day, I've got a variety of purple/blue strains pollinated by a random unknown bagseed male...

maybe I will be granted with my own lime warp pheno! haha a guy can wish can't he?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^When you start with two strong parents like the l-w did it is really easy to get good pheno types. I am a lucky duck.

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Re: HZ finally does another smoke report. Asteroid, Lime-Warp pheno

I have very bad stomach issues. I get serious pain from indigestion or acid reflux or something. Doctors cant figure it out. I go through big bottles of Tums a month.
I also have very bad anxiety. I take xanax, but the right strains of MMJ is what helps the most.
I cant wait till the Lime-Warp ibl is stabalized and available to the public through seedbay or wherever. Please continue to inbreed the Lime-Warp X Lime-Warp. I need this medicine really bad because it helps with these issues.
Ill be the first in line to buy up some packs.

This may sound crazy.
Im telling u bro. Stop eating rice and gluten. I swear to god u will start to feel better in 48 hours.
Im talking strict. You have to read lables. Allot if glutin free foods are based on rice and rice flower. So pay attention. Base ur diet protein dairy and potatos and corn and vegetables. You can survive on these. Trust me Im a big eater.

Just try it. I know it sounds extream but some of us have problems they cant explain. What is the worst that can happen?

Its simple the anxiety is actually a allergic reaction. Look up "Fight or Flight" I still cant beleive I figured it out.

I lived with stomach problems/pain and anxiety for 15 years untill the dr's couldn't figure anything out. Every test scope blood test they could come up with.

And just last year like in August 2012 to exact. I came to the conclusion that it had to be food.
I tried everything else.

I blame myself due to all the acid and pills I took. Not to.mention years of soda breakfasts I did.

All the Doctors with Xanex and AntAcid Meds and all the tests for years even allergists.

Felling like I was crazy and people Dr's and loved ones not understanding. My wife is still in shock I dnt wake her in the middle of the night anymore.

Other symptoms
Is your stomach soar all the time if u push on it? Is the area just above you pelvic area the worst? Do you feel like you have been poisoned on a daily basis?
Do you get a Fast heart beat/chest tightness and pain for no reason?
Do u have a metal taste in your mouth? Do your feet tingle and feel numb from time to time? Get Locking pain in your back? Lightheadedness for no reason?
Do u have chronic headaches? Do you get any rashes? Do you sweat real easy without much activity? Are your skin pours like red little dots?

All symptoms that went away for me.

I bet you have been to the emergancy room a bunch of times and ambulance trips all got blamed on anxiety.....

Pm me if you want to talk.

Im telling you. You will be off the meds and enjoying your life again before you know it.

Then once ur stable u can try certin things and see how it goes. But I have not had much success going back. So many things return if I go back to eating rice or gluten thats its just not worth it.

HZ advice as well all good points.

I have not had a panic attack in so long I still cant believe it. If I can help one person its worth it to me.

HZ man awesome strain and report my man. I know Im not in the circle but would love to trade something or test them f2's for ya I aint scared. ;) sounds right up my alley bro.
Incredible. I have a sour sour fuely girl with like a grapeish back ground deadly potent that has similar effects. Was given to me without info. And I think Ive narrowed it down to "Sour Grapes" from Apocrothy Seeds. Turns Black almost.

Im running aptus even met Billy at my local store cool kat. Cant wait to see whats up with your booster advice. I tried looking around for that kosmic but not much info out there.

Ok sorry dnt want garble ur thread.

Talk soon.

T~P

Latest posts

Latest posts