What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Dan's Bud

Aspenou812

Veteran
Man really wow... This isn't a place for hate... Come hate on me in my own damn thread... People Suck

Bobby Boucher

I don't know if this belongs here.. or if there is an appropriate way to go about this..

But I was going to print a few of these mugs out for myself today and send a few over to GLG, for a lack of knowing where else to send them..

If anyone wants one, I'd be glad to make some more and gift them out.. Miss seeing this little dude around.

Attachments

• dva43v-f1d8c77f-0a5a-4550-8923-aa72a5da57ea.png
    dva43v-f1d8c77f-0a5a-4550-8923-aa72a5da57ea.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 65

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mighty kind of you Bobby.
Got an update over the weekend.
Deb is now cancer free according to the follow up report after surgery.
And then she tells me she is about to loose Dan's things in storage again. She is 3 months behind. I sent her a hundred to help but I'm tapped out for a while.
She has a PayPal account now so if anyone would like to help her out, hit .e in pm and I'll pass along her info.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Mighty kind of you Bobby.
Got an update over the weekend.
Deb is now cancer free according to the follow up report after surgery.
And then she tells me she is about to loose Dan's things in storage again. She is 3 months behind. I sent her a hundred to help but I'm tapped out for a while.
She has a PayPal account now so if anyone would like to help her out, hit .e in pm and I'll pass along her info.

I'm taking care of the rest of that Smoking Joe... She should be good for a few months now I sent 400...and I'm tapped for a second but we will get her by...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kool,
I wood sent her a hundred also so yup she should be good on the storage bill for a bit longer. Hopefully SSI works out for her soon.
I'm gonna see about kicking the fund raiser into gear. There's still 4 bin's with some awesome beans.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I spent a couple of hours on the phone with Deb today... I helped her set up a cashapp Account and we tested it... This cashapp is set up on her phone to her account directly.. I had issues sending with PayPal of some sort... I casapped her 5 to test the account then the 400 I was having issues with at PayPal...
I'm not asking anyone to use the account but if you would like the information just pm me

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I Had as much money as i had a couple of years back I'd be asking for the details now,,

I was thinking about danz yesterday,,

Il get back to you,,

TheMan13

Veteran
Veterans Day will always remind me of Danny, my brother in the Cannabis War ...

It's hard to believe, but it has been 2 years today that we lost DansBuds.

I think of him often, greatly miss our conversations and his contributions to our community in general.

Rest in peace my friend and thank you for the memories.

attachment.php

Buckethead - Jordan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8akmP6Sjv2o

[YOUTUBEIF]8akmP6Sjv2o[/YOUTUBEIF]
attachment.php

attachment.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
I miss him every day... went and sat alone with a joint yesterday way out in the woods and had a campfire... Dan loved camping and a fire... So I sat and smoked... Just thinking about him and out conversations... I would never have been a decent grower without him... I didn’t have the courage to do it on my own... Being an outlaw grower takes some brains and balls he would say... And look at what happened I went from wanting some decent bud to smoke to someone running a fairly big grow operation producing outstanding quality bud so Not only did he give me the know how he gave me the courage to do it.... Dan’s buds is simply a rarity in mankind... and we should all strive to be that guy we should all try to be that good of a person every day of our lives.... May Peace be your Journey my friend... I miss you everyday and so dose everyone else that stood by you.

guineapig

Veteran
I remember that avatar so much, we miss a great IC member. :abduct:

Hope all is well with the friends and family. :wave:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig. :ying:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dan's widow posted this on Facebook today so I figured I'd share it with the good folks here.

Today is a day like everyday for the past 2 years since God took you home. I am still a mess I have not been living I have only been existing here without you. I don’t want to anything ever. I am trying to get a grip but you know me.
Still trying to pay on storage so I can get our stuff out, and find somewhere for it. Our Grandkids are getting so big and smart. Thanks to your friends I have managed to survive.
You were and always will be the love of my life , I wish that you could hold me and tell me everything is going to be alright. Or go camping or ride on your bike. I just love you so much my love forever and always. Daniel Fisher you are the best.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 years in the blink of an eye.
Still loved and missed brotha...
We will have a helluva party one day.
You and JW save me a seat by the campfire...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i sure do miss him...and jw...ig just isn't the same without being able to give jw shit and bust his chops...and dan with the pink room,or the crazy mini blind contraption...

Aspenou812

Veteran
i sure do miss him...and jw...ig just isn't the same without being able to give jw shit and bust his chops...and dan with the pink room,or the crazy mini blind contraption...

Come on those mini blinds rocked lol.... Yeah I miss JW too both of those guys were class acts all the way...

TheMan13

Veteran
Don't get me started on JW, we've lost too many.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Joesy-Watty.jpg
    Joesy-Watty.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 70

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
That pink room was something 2 b seen....
That dude styled me out and hooked me up so hard...
From smokin Joes...to ichy Bod....
Fucking dude was top-notch...NO DOUBT!!!!

Aspenou812

Veteran
I helped Deb Set up a CashApp account on her phone if anyone would like the user info please pm me... I’m gonna send her a grand after harvest...