What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Og Biowar foliar pack on spider mites

Cocopal

I sprayed 3 days in a row doing plants one by one literally drenching them top to bottom + pots. 4 tsp a gallon Biowar and I added Bioag Full power to 4 tsp a gallon too to the solution. Closed all fans and light except one little ceiling bulb for 6-10 hours. Humidity was very high in a small closet ( no meter it's coming up in the mail). After one week mites are back with a vengeance all the plants loved the spray and exploded in growth.

What went wrong ? It's like it was inneffective in killing the mites.

Cocopal

I do have Dr. Bronner's peppermint never used it yet. The suggested amount I found was 1 tsp/quart. I also saw somebody using yucca extract with Dr. Bronner but it's a soap why would it need a surfactant like yucca ?

Out of despair I drenched them in Azamax today I'm in veg for a while.

I ordered a fogger: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00XJWAHUY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I was wondering , when fogging with lights off, do you wash your hps bulbs or T5 afterwards ?