What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do You Want to be a Philosopher of Cannabis? Win Philosopher Seeds from The Vault!

Madhatter009

Fake reviews - The vault

Fake reviews - The vault

How come so much of the good reviews for The vault look like an Ad? I wonder. I left a review that was not perfect on one site and I am now banned lol. Guess the vault owned it or pays the site to delete any bad review. Unethical!

Tonka

Best to stay away from the Vault. Terrible people to deal with. Read page 3 of their "5 reasons why the Vault should be your only seed bank thread". I've been ordering b'day/ Xmas presents for 7 family members for the last 5-6 years over the net, the only negative experience I've had is with these assholes. Placed 2 orders with another seed bank that advertise here, guess what, 1st time both times. All I got from team asshole was templates and insults.

Latest posts

Latest posts