What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yemen Houthis

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Houthi Propaganda

Houthi Propaganda

they post this as moral building propaganda, but the map shows that Yemen has been more then half occupied by the Saudis and their al qaida affiliates.

btw don't watch this if you don't want to see poor Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Sudanese mercenaries getting killed just for being on the Saudi pay roll.

i wonder why the Houthi war chant includes the Jews. i mean it's clear why they are angry with the US, they are supplying the bombs that are killing their civilians after all, but what has Israel done to Yemen, anyone know? is it just on principle that they add the bit about a curse on the Jews?

those atgms have certainly have leveled the playing field. that must be one scary weapon to face in a armoured vehicle.

+ 18 | "When Houthis Attack" - XXX | August 2018

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Saudi Arabia family rulers are Jewish descendants... thats why they hate Jews..

Saudis and Israel are in good relationship,they are huge friends but not for public eyes..

Hope you have now bigger picture..

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Saudi Arabia family rulers are Jewish descendants... thats why they hate Jews..

Saudis and Israel are in good relationship,they are huge friends but not for public eyes..

Hope you have now bigger picture..

interesting take on it, the Saudis and Israelis have gotten closer then ever since the new crown prince MBS took all power into his own hands. don't you think it's also about Palestinian land being occupied etc? there are even rumours that the first Saudi king that Britain gave power to was from Jewish roots, but i only saw those theories on pretty dodgy websites, so not sure if they even deserve mention. either way the Houthis seem to give the Jews the honour to be mentioned 2x in their war chant, hehe.

i wonder if they know about the Rothchild zionist international banking system? :D

Dog Star

Veteran
Americans know Saudis made 9/11.. still they never go in action against Saudis..

Saudi and Wahabism work together with Americans,they friends.. while on "terrain"
or for public they like hate each other.. but that is a show for stupid..

War by deception.. while they are friends you think they are a enemies..

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Zionists Agenda bro.... We Iranians are not fond of Head Choppers and the're Genocidal Tendencies... Nor are the Russians, Chinese, Syrians and everyone who's against these Evil Doing Sand Maggots

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
US-Backed Slaughter In Yemen Exposed & Called Out

[YOUTUBEIF]-WGh2Rd1Tck[/YOUTUBEIF]

wow, CNN hasn't actually forgotten how to do investigative journalism after all. this is heart braking.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
holly shit, looks like it, they probably copy righted it. let me see if i can find a different version.

edited to add: oops my fault, made a mistake copy pasting the code to embed it. it's working for now.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Zionists Agenda bro.... We Iranians are not fond of Head Choppers and the're Genocidal Tendencies... Nor are the Russians, Chinese, Syrians and everyone who's against these Evil Doing Sand Maggots

G `day Stormie

Interesting to see you say We Iranians .
Were you born in Iran ?

You live in Cali USA but identify as Iranian . How does that work ?

Bit like me saying my ancestors came from Ireland though I was born in Australia . So I am Irish ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Houthis doing a counter attack in Saudi border area, check it out, they actually manage to defeat a Saudi operated Abrams tank with a 500 dollar rpg, a few bullets, some news paper, cardboard and junk wood. how much is that tank new ?

Houthis destroyed M1A2S Abrams tank during the attack on Saudi positions in Jizan region

[YOUTUBEIF]OJV09Iq5yfY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Yemen, Syria and Kashoogie

Yemen, Syria and Kashoogie

STOP THE WAR ON YEMEN!

[YOUTUBEIF]Ni07DHFtJNU[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Did they think Americans were in that tank or just want to kill us in general?

they seem to include the US and Israel in their war chant. i think this is because they know who's bombs are killing their civilians, they know who is helping to chose the civilian targets, they also know about the refueling and surveillance the US is doing for Saudi. they know the US could stop this whole war crime, by just ordering the Saudis to stop and stopping new weapons shipments till they stop using said weapons on Yemen. basically the Houthis see the US and Israel as their main enemies. even though Israel isn't directly fighting in Yemen, they have attacked weapons shipments to the Houthis and at the same time they supply the Saudis with weapons for the Yemen war. so Houthis mention Israel twice in their war chant;
The Houthis said:
death to America, Victory to Islam, death to the Jews and a curse on Israel
Saudis are not even mentioned, as they know the Saudis wouldn't be doing shit without Israels and US permission.

Andyo

Veteran
Irish descent

Irish descent

G `day Stormie

Interesting to see you say We Iranians .
Were you born in Iran ?

You live in Cali USA but identify as Iranian . How does that work ?

Bit like me saying my ancestors came from Ireland though I was born in Australia . So I am Irish ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Id say your irish, genes mate, just that at some point your ancestors moved.A

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Ah. Thanks!

I'm not shocked but the clarification helps.

:tiphat:

my anwer wasn't very complete...

thats my guess, in the end Israel has been the Arabs enemy ever since they declared their state. while the US is seen as the top enabler of Israels behavior. it's a historical hatred too if i think about it. maybe thats the main reason, Muslims in those countries don't like the Jewish people, they have had beef pretty much since Islam came to be. both thier holy books tell them they are the superior religion.

but yes, the US is included for being seen as the one who made Israel's expansion possible. you'd think that wouldn't be such a big deal to the Yemenis, but the problem is the mosque of the rock. the Jews occupying that holy site, makes Muslims thousands of miles away from there angry about the situation, even though it has no direct influence on their lives, it's a religious thing.

of course the bombs, the fueling and targeting help hasn't made things any better, thats for sure.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I met a Yemeni prince who was attending university in the states.

He was loving our culture and invited me to stay at his palace whenever I wanted... but was leaving in a day or two.

The whip cracked and he had to go home. Just a degree and gone.

You could tell he wanted to stay but wasn't necessarily sad to go back to being royalty.

He loved to joke and laugh and loved the fact I could get him hash when most everyone was limited to buds.

He was truly a humble person.

He only divulged that he was a prince when I pushed him as to why he had to leave so soon after class was out.

We threw him a huge party replete with great libation better weed and tons of cute college girls.

He was just awestruck and grateful.

I can still see his goofy grin he couldn't shake the entire night.

I wish I wasn't terrified to take him up on his offer.

He said he loved us.

Latest posts

Latest posts