What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Home tent grow

insomniac_AU

Thanks mate but there is plenty of room for improvement. One of the many issues I have with running 3 strains with a common nutrient supply is I can't flush the BR properly because it finishes weeks before the others. I would have had it faded out otherwise. I appreciate you dropping by. :tiphat:

insomniac_AU

Looking good in there...

I hate growing in the heat oh summer...
Thanks mate. Yeah it's a real pain. You Australian? Had a couple of really bad weeks but it's starting to cool off now. Mid 20s celcius is about average this week which is nice. :tiphat:

insomniac_AU

Day 64

Day 64

Hi all!
Starting to fade out. I'm a bit worried the MM doesn't seem to be maturing very fast. I'm already into week 10 and it looks like it needs a while longer yet. I have no experience with this strain so it might be normal. :tiphat:

picture.php

MM

picture.php

JG

picture.php

Veg Chamber

picture.php

insomniac_AU

nickman

Veteran
Thanks mate. Yeah it's a real pain. You Australian? Had a couple of really bad weeks but it's starting to cool off now. Mid 20s celcius is about average this week which is nice. :tiphat:

No, I’m from the states my man...

But I have a summer that’s about three months long and it can get pretty dam hot and humid... I usually just dial down in the hotter months ...

Those buds are huge man... looks good .