What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trying to find something simple

TrychomeMadness

I have a small setup(2x2 ebb&aflowin 3x3 space) so I don't want to go overboard. I'm just trying to find a simply organic ready made nute line that will work with my setup that is easy to mix and manage. I am currently using gh floranova with floralicious plus,silica, and go bio root, and having success. I am wanting to use something more natural and more ph forgiving. Any experience and opinions would be greatly appreciated!

LostTribe

Premium user
I use botanicare which they say technically isnt organic but it is pretty much just not omri listed. cal mag with pureblend pro grow or bloom some silica blast and hydroplex for a bloom booster and your set. I tried gh flora, earth juice, guano tea's, gh floranova and I wont go with anything other than botanicare I get ALOT more trichomes, better smells and its not sloppy like EJ is so wont clog drippers and the tastes are phenominal. cheers LT

Growilla is about the simplest thing i can think of. Very hard to use too much and you can either top dress it or throw some in a sock and do a tea.

Somehow i missed that you mentioned ebb and flow oops so a dry amendment is no help to you x) for something like that I would recommend age old nutrients it's what I've seen a few larger scale places use if they do use bottles and its organic!