What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pink floyd.....Epic

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Yo PH,how did I miss this thread??? I'm a big Pink Floyd fan. Just watched the Pulse DVD the other night for about the 9th time. Great show if you have not seen it. I know it is newerish but it is an awesome display. Sometimes I pop in a concert DVD when guests come over and fire up the old surround sound stereo. Pretty damn cool when you get to watch and listen to a great concert in your own living room. Not the same as being there but it is pretty darn cool.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Yo PH,how did I miss this thread??? I'm a big Pink Floyd fan. Just watched the Pulse DVD the other night for about the 9th time. Great show if you have not seen it. I know it is newerish but it is an awesome display. Sometimes I pop in a concert DVD when guests come over and fire up the old surround sound stereo. Pretty damn cool when you get to watch and listen to a great concert in your own living room. Not the same as being there but it is pretty darn cool.

Hello good friend.
Glad you stopped in to share some Floyd sources and likes. I have seen it and its great. That concert is over the top. PF always goes big and pulse is big. I just checked , it was shot in 1994 and it does not show its age.
I have the Wall on BR or DVD. I am going to watch it this week if I can get a moment.

When The Tigers Broke Free :gift:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdj6zbJUyhQ

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd

1234229987545_1235153397169_evo09si.jpg

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey Ph-patrol... I'll "Have A Cigar" and that redhead... If you're gonna b Santa this yr :biggrin:...

Fat sack I hade a long time girl friend that looked just like the red head. So we both have a cigar and we flip for Her.:biggrin:

Great Reference

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Fat sack I hade a long time girl friend that looked just like the red head. So we both have a cigar and we flip for Her.:biggrin:

Great Reference

If you are giving out Christmas gifts early....I'll take the cowgirl in the sand on the far left...wait..that is a Neil Young song...the girl with cow on her back is what I'm wanting. LOL

fatsack79

"Hey U" supply the purple dream :biggrin: ... Redheads, Mmmm mmm mmm, "Young Lust"??? let's get "Comfortably Numb", "Have a Cigar", and "Run Like Hell" with this idea...

Ph-patrol

Veteran
If you are giving out Christmas gifts early....I'll take the cowgirl in the sand on the far left...wait..that is a Neil Young song...the girl with cow on her back is what I'm wanting. LOL

They are all quite Lovely.
If I hade a couple oysters I think I could handle them all.

Greedy Boy:biggrin:

fatsack79

"Shine On U/your Crazy Diamond" eh... How about we just flip this redhead u speak of back n forth between us n share her :biggrin: ... Hope that wasn't to much on the "Dark Side Of The Moon" For u PH... I'm still "Learning To Fly"

Useful Idiot

Veteran
"Shine On U/your Crazy Diamond" eh... How about we just flip this redhead u speak of back n forth between us n share her :biggrin: ... Hope that wasn't to much on the "Dark Side Of The Moon" For u PH... I'm still "Learning To Fly"

Now that shit was funny.....but doing that would make us " pigs" :biggrin: I love that song.

MJBadger

Veteran
A 21yr old loves his herb has now taken a real liking to P F , another fan on the way . Shame he wasn`t around to see them in concert .

fatsack79

Now that shit was funny.....but doing that would make us " pigs" :biggrin: I love that song.

"Give Birth to a Smile" and "Breathe" Useful Idiot... It's all "Apples and Oranges"... Nothing wrong with pig'n out on this redhead... However, YOU may have "Any Color You Like"... Mmm Mmmmm Mmmmmmm but, I love those red heads... "Mother" said all n all, she's just "Another Brick in the Wall"... The redhead is where my "Money" is at tho... I have "High hopes" Ph-patrol pulls through with this flip for her deal... I have some "Quicksilver" with two tails :biggrin: ... Till then, I'm outta "Time"... I see "Burning Bridges" so I "Gotta Run Like Hell"... :tiphat: -F.S

MJBadger

Veteran
My GF has said she heard on some show that the new album is starring Stephen Hawking & the album has Hawkings name in the title . Anybody else heard this ?

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Yeah MJ I think your Lady is right. Hawkins is being used in some voice over like they did in Dark Side. I think I read that David Gilmore's wife Polly co-wrote some of the songs on the new album.

I find Hawkins contribution way cool,but His wife being involved is a bit Yoko. Lol

Pro Headies

Veteran
Ive listened to the Endless River album about 10x now. I really like(more then like) the album. Sounds range from Saucers full of Secrets to DSOM to The Wall. The albums meaning is Louder than Words and a great way for Gilmour and Mason to celebrate what Wright ment to them. I could see if your not a pink floyd fan or didnt know there full catalog of music or what the band has struggled through with Waters you probably wont appreciate the album BUT for us with Pink Floyd in our souls will LOVE the new album, I know i do...