What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese Lovers! Best Cheese Pheno ever!! Rockwool Hydro review. 1k bulbs

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buddha Cheese @ 58 days With heavy 16

Buddha Cheese @ 58 days With heavy 16

23.5%THC 1.0%CBD

mack 10

Veteran
last round looking dank! what are your grow slabs? coco or rockwool? looks like a nice medium.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rockwool. I LOVE the slabs. Keeps the light out, and super easy clean up. This last round wasnt as dense but i still got a great yield. .74 gpw. With better training im hoping to get up to that gpw range. As for the potency its great smoke but to be honest the heavy 16 didnt really change much. Probably wont run it again.

Sitting here puffin' some Blue Cheese oil and saw your thread...
Ordering beans tonight. :) I hope I can glean a mama out as nice as yours.
Great job, and thanks for the inspiration to try something new (to me).
Love the cheese, and your shits giving my tastebuds little micro-hardons. :)

keep it up

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sitting here puffin' some Blue Cheese oil and saw your thread...
Ordering beans tonight. :) I hope I can glean a mama out as nice as yours.
Great job, and thanks for the inspiration to try something new (to me).
Love the cheese, and your shits giving my tastebuds little micro-hardons. :)

keep it up

Thanks for the kind words friend. All i can say is dont give up on the hunt. I ran through many many beans to get this pheno. Hopefully you get a stinky ice monster too :)

Thanks for the kind words friend. All i can say is dont give up on the hunt. I ran through many many beans to get this pheno. Hopefully you get a stinky ice monster too :)
I got a grip of em on the way, hope to end up w/ a nice frosty mama like yours...I also got a couple of the different ones--cheisel, and cheesy-dick. I really hope to find something worth it in the mix..looking for my next long-term monocrop-mama.

Thanks for sharing this great thread. :)

Big John

Thanks bro!
To be honest I was doing some speed posting trying to hit 50 so I could get an avatar and send pms. Turns out I gotta wait 5 days anyways :laughing:

But I wanted to drop back in and say that those cheese buds just look spectacular. The swollen, stacked calyxes, healthy plants, solid build, good photos. All around nice job man, and that's a hell of a keeper you found. I'll be honest and say I've never had the chance to smoke a good cheese. And I ain't talking gouda either, haha.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a grip of em on the way, hope to end up w/ a nice frosty mama like yours...I also got a couple of the different ones--cheisel, and cheesy-dick. I really hope to find something worth it in the mix..looking for my next long-term monocrop-mama.

Thanks for sharing this great thread. :)

Chiesel wont disappoint. Ive seen sick phenos before. As for the big buddha it varies greatly with the beans i had. A lot of fatter leafed ones were ok smelling but if you want the icy stinky one look for sativa leaf traits. Really sharp leaves that point forward and look aggressive. Kinda hard to explain. Thin leaves = good sign with those beans. Fatter leaves and who knows. Good luck and please post up any cheese related stuff, id love to see!

Thanks for the tips bro. :)
It's going to be a good size grow from the start...2000w
Then I'll pick through them ;-)
I Appreciate the help!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im a fan if the foxtails dont end up looking too spindly. Whats nice about this cut is it can get an elongated calyx/foxtail look and still have good body structure to the buds. Thanks for the nice words its been a long project with "cheeses" of many types

Twist1

Damn this plant does look amazing! I regret to say I have never tasted the cheese, but these pictures really make me want to find some to try. Beautiful plants and the buds look so dank :tiphat:

Peace

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the compliments i only wish i could smoke some with everyone

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do plan to hit a mom with colloidal silver and flower it out. I then plan to either hit my fire og cut with the pollen or to bx it. Maybe both. If i do, ill be kind and share. Not experienced with how this whole breeding thing works but i think i owe it to myself and this cut to make something that could outlive me.