What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?

BrainSellz

Veteran
Before I go away for my adventure I felt it would be best to reflect upon a man and a dream.

Before I joined IC I was a member of like many here now OG way back in 02. With the new birds in the air and the old kinks in my back I felt it was time to come indoors and try my hand at Hydro. Like all newbies the OG shark tank ate my newbie ass alive so I followed Hog (I do miss Hog) here and found my home. Up until that time I had invested countless hours and many dollars in my quest for homegrown but had only managed some nasty looking so called plants in BOB and then Texas Kid was kind enough to take me under his wing and as they say the rest was history.

"Take care of the envioroment and the rest is easy" he would always say "you got the passion" to bad at that time I had no idea what lay instore.

Now here we are almost to 07 with a bunch of new faces in the same old places and life as they say is all good thanks to IC and it's memeber's I have realized a dream.

You see this dream of mine started years back when I read a Weed story about Soma,the one that told about his days at IBM How one day he said screw it and chased a dream for the buds. The more I read the article the more I wanted to be able to feel what is was like to look upon a garden of frosty buds and maybe someday be good enough to share them with the world,maybe just someday but I had a dream:

If you go back through my posts you will find one regarding a kid that stated the whole world was against him blaw blaw blaw and I simply stated that with a dream and a plan that anything was possible so to get off his ass quit feeling sorry for himself because if he didn't believe why should anyone else? I forgot your name guy but I just wanted you to know that I practice what I preach.

Thank You Female Seeds for the opportunity and thanks to all the members that answered all my silly little questions along the way in search of my dream. :woohoo:

But This One Is For You Texas Kid:

And of course Sunnyside my man. The one who has put up with me all this time and is still my friend:) I can only hope we can GROW old together and keep sharing the love.

The Constant Student,

Mr.Wags

Came across this gem post. Awesome stuff Mr. Wags

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now here we are almost to 07 with a bunch of new faces in the same old places and life as they say is all good thanks to IC and it's memeber's I have realized a dream.

The Constant Student,

Mr.Wags

Geez Wags Ya old fart, sorry I missed this thread.... for five friggin years..or did I? Maybe I posted in it somewhere along the line..but most likely not, I was too busy shootin pix and trying to make myself look important instead of learning from seasoned peeps like you. That's why I have to keep asklng questions now! But hey! I did learn to shoot pixels along the way..thanks for all you do..DD

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Originally Posted by mrwags View Post
Before I go away for my adventure I felt it would be best to reflect upon a man and a dream.

Before I joined IC I was a member of like many here now OG way back in 02. With the new birds in the air and the old kinks in my back I felt it was time to come indoors and try my hand at Hydro. Like all newbies the OG shark tank ate my newbie ass alive so I followed Hog (I do miss Hog) here and found my home. Up until that time I had invested countless hours and many dollars in my quest for homegrown but had only managed some nasty looking so called plants in BOB and then Texas Kid was kind enough to take me under his wing and as they say the rest was history.

"Take care of the envioroment and the rest is easy" he would always say "you got the passion" to bad at that time I had no idea what lay instore.

You see this dream of mine started years back when I read a Weed story about Soma,the one that told about his days at IBM How one day he said screw it and chased a dream for the buds. The more I read the article the more I wanted to be able to feel what is was like to look upon a garden of frosty buds and maybe someday be good enough to share them with the world,maybe just someday but I had a dream:
And now here it is 2012, your thread is a testament to your skill and is a treasure for the archives of this site.

Last edited:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And now here it is 2012, your thread is a testament to your skill and is a treasure for the archives of this site.

TY Payaso and to think it all started with a seed :) Doobieduck for providing me a tool that works oh so well when harvest time comes and for being there when times are needed.

This damn thread has always been my down fall. It started with a dream and ended up in a magazine so how the hell am I suppose to top that?

Anyway ole BOB is still kickin and has been used for years for seeds cuts and preveg.

Oh by the way for those that think this is good in these pages find yourself a Babba Bush a Teresa Tree a Tom Hill Forest or a So Quick bud the size of your leg and you will see Legend. I myself am simply a splinter in the pole the constant student who feels when the days comes I cannot learn anymore is the day I'm done with everything :)

Now if everyone will excuse me I got some bud to smoke in celebration of the many memory's this damn thread has given me and wanted to thank you all for coming along for the ride.

Have A Great Life
Mr.Wags

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the time has come for you to put the new bong in the hands of the kitty in your avitar Wags...be well, DD

Edit: Thanks for including me in that previous post Wags..don'tcha just hate a whinner? Be good...DD

Last edited: