You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > *The K.I.S.S. Method*

Thread Title Search
-
*The K.I.S.S. Method* Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2018, 10:28 AM #3771
DoDad

DoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura about
I'll try keeping my total PPM's between 850 and 1000 and see how my plants respond.

5 grams at 133ppm is 665 plus my tap of 200 = 865ppm

6 grams at 133ppm is 798 plus tap = 998ppm
DoDad is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2018, 11:02 AM #3772
DoDad

DoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Floralicious+ is humics. Maxigrow is a vegetative nutrient powder.

I use MB and Floralicious+ together, though I use less than 2ml/gallon of the Floralicious+. Works great.

You feed at 5 grams of MB and add 2 ml Floralicious+ per gallon? I already own some Floralicious+ but never used it.
DoDad is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2018, 08:03 PM #3773
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoDad View Post
You feed at 5 grams of MB and add 2 ml Floralicious+ per gallon? I already own some Floralicious+ but never used it.
I have no idea how many grams I use per gallon, it also varies by strain. I do know I usually don't use a full scoop, more like 3/4ths.

Old 11-19-2018, 11:48 AM #3774
DoDad

Quote:
I have no idea how many grams I use per gallon, it also varies by strain. I do know I usually don't use a full scoop, more like 3/4ths.

Do you use the Floralicious+ every time you water?
DoDad is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2018, 05:52 PM #3775
DoDad

I put these rooted clones in 3 gallon hempy buckets and watered them at 900 ppm. They are doing fine now, Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8332.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	477523
DoDad is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2018, 06:11 PM #3776
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Do you use the Floralicious+ every time you water?
No, I only use it during flower and I use it sparingly, because too much adds a Floralicious+ flavor to the end cannabis.

In soil I would recommend using it the first couple waterings of flower. With hydro I only add it to the reservoir when it's first mixed for the flowering run. I only top off my res the entire flowering run without dumping, so it gradually gets weaker as time goes on.

Old 11-24-2018, 09:04 AM #3777
DoDad

Quote:
750ppm is about max, regardless of what nutrient you're using.

So that I am perfectly clear, this 750ppm you refer to includes my tap water or no?

My tap water is 200ppm, so should my PPM meter read 750 or 950ppm max?
DoDad is offline Quote

Old 11-24-2018, 03:45 PM #3778
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
So that I am perfectly clear, this 750ppm you refer to includes my tap water or no?

I'm not sure what he means but for what it's worth I feed 800ppm / 1.6EC from fresh clones all the way through flower (Jack's Hydro + Jack's Calnit). That includes my tap water, which is 200ppm / 0.4EC.
beta is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-24-2018, 06:14 PM #3779
Douglas.Curtis

Quote:

Ok, first point of confusion is probably the 750ppm being a 500 conversion reading. Pens using 700 conversion will read higher than 750, so if anyone would care to throw this out there I'd appreciate it.

As for total ppm with tap water, in 15+ years of hydro I really have zero experience with tap water which would apply here. I've literally used r/o all this time, and it's been rock solid predictable in all the states/areas I've lived. I'm usually within 30ppm and right on with pH, just eyeballing the MaxiBloom and pH up. lol

I couldn't even begin to guess what's in your tap water, so any advice I give would be pretty useless.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2018, 08:58 AM #3780
DoDad

I found this on another website and thought I would pass it on.

If I were to run MaxiBloom alone I would recommend at 5grams per gallon which yields:

N 66ppm
P 86ppm
K 154ppm

But, this is how I would use the 2 Maxi products together

Veg established plants maxi grow 4.5 grams per gallon run up to week 2 of 12/12

N120ppm
P26ppm
K 148ppm

then mix

2.5 grams maxi grow and 2.5 grams maxi bloom run from week 2 of 12/12 to week 6 or 7 of 12/12 (you could run this formula to the end)

N100ppm
P60ppm
K160ppm

then mix (optional)
4 to 5 grams maxi bloom
run week 6 or 7 thru finish

N 66ppm
P 86ppm
K 154ppm

N goes down.... P goes up..... K stays the same +/-
DoDad is offline Quote