Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Your favorite high, and how to get there!

Thread Title Search
Your favorite high, and how to get there! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2018, 12:13 AM #1
Superauto

Superauto will become famous soon enoughSuperauto will become famous soon enough
Your favorite high, and how to get there!

How would you describe your favorite high?
As high as you can with your favorite strain(or mix) without getting uncomfortable.

Mine is a bit numbing, tingly, relaxed, aroused and uplifting like I'm on a cloud being creative while I listen to great music.
Completely euphoric and happy!

To get there I take buds from Northern Lights Automatic and Royal Haze Automatic and make cannabutter.
When done I take a proper dose, wait a couple of hour and lift of with the music in my headset

What is you favorite strain(s) to get the favorite high?

Have you made your own cross?
Superauto is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2018, 09:08 AM #2
Nordic Stoner

Nordic Stoner will become famous soon enough
Everclear tincture aged and served up as a mix drink, this was how I first got blazed when I was 16, was absolutely the most high out of my mind ever, not the heavy so stoned feeling, there was more gravitational pull of course but I was so just messed up, laughing my socks off and just doing weird shit... otherwise smoking that real potent shit that gets you gone not the new weak designer strains, haven't found anything like I used to back in nor cal, alpha blue, grape ape, and this one what I think was trainwreck, the weed that used get me gonnnneeee in like 1-2 bong rips and the stuff that would make me tap out when me and my buddy smoking a blunt it was just that strong, maybe it was cause that's my first experiences with weed....
Nordic Stoner is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2018, 03:10 PM #3
Bjorn to farm.

Bjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the rough
Ive been looking for a reasonably safe high all my life. Had to quit alcohol, quit tobacco. Hated cocaine.
Settled on (lots of) weed and cardio sports. I trail run and mountain bike and smoke big fat oil covered joints.
Bjorn to farm. is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2018, 03:18 PM #4
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
In no particular order LSD, mescaline and dmt. Followed closely by a good sativa. I describe my favorite weed high as sunny day frisbee playing type high. Everything is visually enhanced. Can't wipe smile off my face. Feels so good kinda high.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2018, 04:00 PM #5
SandyFantasyman

SandyFantasyman has a spectacular aura aboutSandyFantasyman has a spectacular aura aboutSandyFantasyman has a spectacular aura aboutSandyFantasyman has a spectacular aura about
I don't have one favorite high, it depends on mood and situation.

During the day, an up, happy, energetic, sativa glow is what I seek. I haven't found the Grail yet, but I'll continue to sample both strains and delivery methods. Today I started with a C99 cross from the dynavap M.

In the evening or when there's nothing on the go, I love an old school indica stone: hitting huge rips from a clean bong with fresh water and then feeling my head get heavy and my body sink into the furniture while being fascinated by whatever my mind chooses to focus on.
SandyFantasyman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2018, 04:08 PM #6
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
First smoke back after taking a forced break for medical reasons.

I broke the fast with Blueberry Headband x Blue Widow.

A few days later tried some Sativa dom strains. Definitely prefer the Indica dom Blue HB cross.

A 30 Degree day feels like a 40 Degree Day

(Degrees F)
St. Phatty is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2018, 05:05 PM #7
SandyFantasyman

SandyFantasyman has a spectacular aura aboutSandyFantasyman has a spectacular aura aboutSandyFantasyman has a spectacular aura aboutSandyFantasyman has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
First smoke back after taking a forced break for medical reasons.
Hell yes!
For work reasons I've often had to go for months without THC. It is amazing how that first little hit will send you sailing
SandyFantasyman is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2018, 08:58 AM #8
growhigh1233

growhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nice
my favourite high is a mostly sativa high ........ with no headaches or groggy feelings on the come down ...............with thai and haze been my favourites !!.............. pure/almost pure sativa is a gift and a curse, i get the most creative and motivated on pure sativas but they seem to give me issues with sleep

on the indica side the only indica i really enjoy is blueberry .. prob oweing to the thai and satvia in its lineage,...... you get a similar sativa like awareness, and mind expansion with a good blueberry high, with a sense of euphoria on the come up ! ..the sweeet sharpe taste to is amazing........and i dont get wired for hours on end ............... ican sleep sleep like baby

still hit heavy indica now and then .. northern lights, og cross's ect .............but they just knock me out and mong me out

f13
blueberry
nevs haze
zamdelica
dr grinspoon

jack herer

have a good few seeds in testing mano haze,malalwi,home bred blueberry,pure africans.....so the list could change

Last edited by growhigh1233; 11-18-2018 at 10:33 AM..
growhigh1233 is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2018, 10:38 AM #9
b8man

b8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really nice
Good thread. So many kinds of weed high!

You know when you're comfortably high listening to music and your mind starts creating epic stories/music videos and it all starts getting a bit rushy and you're sweating a bit and the whole high is lined with fluffy euphoria and it's all just so damn awesome - that one. Currently achieved with Ace's Panama x Malawi on a surprisingly regular basis.

Also a big fan of the high where you want to explore new places and just keep moving, completely unaware of how tired your legs feel. Jack Herer used to be good for this. I swear I've walked every inch of Amsterdam because of this.

Sativas are sooooo much fun.
b8man is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2018, 09:48 AM #10
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
I love a very deep body and mind stone. Something narcotic, not at all racy or anxiety inducing. The kind of thing I can truly unwind with and get a good nights rest. Northern lights and the more Indica leaning blueberry have been personal favorites for a while.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote