What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberries and cream x chem haze

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 39- stacking, stinking, beautiful... what more can I say...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks mate, good to have you aboard!
If I could photograph the smells coming from them , people would be pre-ordering these seeds no doubt.
Obviously not sure how long they will take to finish, but I am going to guess at 70 ish days based on the look of them.... I can only imagine how much they will reek by then

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Your grows are always a delight to the eyes.
Can't wait until I can get smell-o-vision on the app store...
Cheers:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Your grows are always a delight to the eyes.
Can't wait until I can get smell-o-vision on the app store...
Cheers:tiphat:

Thank you for your kind words, my friend.. although I don’t think anyone could go far wrong with these genetics!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow mr.brunch

Smashing it bro

Looks amazing , great pics you posted
Looks more Strawberry dom
Smell sound strong from your description , is it more fruity or dank smelling or a nice mix

Great show your putting on for us bro apreciate it

Peace

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Wow mr.brunch

Smashing it bro

Looks amazing , great pics you posted
Looks more Strawberry dom
Smell sound strong from your description , is it more fruity or dank smelling or a nice mix

Great show your putting on for us bro apreciate it

Peace

Thanks man, anytime!

They are definitely a good mix of fruit (not sweet, more twangy) and fuel.... they’re challenging the filter for sure- maybe they should be called ‘carbon crusher’ - and if I turn the fans off , the smell just oozes out of the tent.
I would run them again in a heartbeat, and can’t wait to do the smoke rep
:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I unplugged the light last night to do some maintenance and forgot to plug the fucker back in... as a result, they have been in darkness all day- never done this before, does anyone know if it will negatively affect them?

UncleBens

Youl be fine, ive done stuff like that a few times and nothing bad happened... just plug back into the timer and carry on as usual :yes:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Youl be fine, ive done stuff like that a few times and nothing bad happened... just plug back into the timer and carry on as usual :yes:

Thanks man, I was starting to worry.... in all my years I’ve never had this happen. They looked fine when I checked on them, and the light is firmly plugged in for when the timer kicks in
:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Cheers mate, they are still doing well despite my mistake... I will update soon

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 54, still troopin along... still testing the filter and looking gorgeous. The shortest pheno is the closest to being finished, and I cannot wait to test her.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

superx

Veteran
Those ladies appear to be super dense indeed.

Something nice to look forward to, which is a nice feeling..

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Definitely, even the lower buds are rock solid. My only regret is not vegging a little longer

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Surely you have saved a clone of the ladies in your grow tent, haven't you?

Latest posts

Latest posts