What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil Haze x (Mulumbimby Madness) x Chem Haze, Nevil the G x Chem Haze Tester's!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Funking little ninja's!, well she's quite pudgy but still has ninja cat skills haha!!

So I sowed another Nevil the G x Chem Haze because the dang fat black ninja cat.

Also sowed two more Nevil x (Mulumbimby Madness) x Chem Haze because I had trouble germing them.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
A little root action, and I moved them to this tent to veg in and switched the timer on the big tent to flower.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here are the rest. So one seed that I didn't think totally germed I left in the cup and I planted another seed in there, the first seed actually did end up making it though. I transplanted the little one to her own cup last night and I have Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness x Chem Haze #8.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Those are some surprisingly wide leaf blades, considering the lineage. I was gonna say you better flip them now. But after taking a closer look, they may not be the out of control plants I was expecting them to be. They do look really nice man!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks DTOG, yeah Nevil the G x Chem Haze I can see them getting taller fairly quickly but I'm going to keep them in 2 gallon airpot's, two 3 gallon airpot's, one 2 gallon smart pot and maybe a couple few 3 gallon smart pot's so they'll hopefully they stay short.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Just some pics showing all of them.

Some of the Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness x Chem Haze are staying small but Nevil the G x Chem Haze are quick grower's.

Prob will top the ones that need it today.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I put Nevil the G #1(second pic), and #5(first pic) into the flower tent Thursday!

A pic of my veg tent, the rest of them.

I'm so sorry to say that I've had a powdery mildew outbreak and two of the Nevil Mulumbimby Madness testers got hit, along with my SSSDH and SHJ that I've had for 4 year's that are now gone.