What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Chem and Chemmy Jones

Americangrower

Veteran
Just flash dried some popcorn on my mantlepeice above the fire... Its STRONG!
I usually smoke pure grass J's and can puff away like its a cig, but I tried the Chemy in a small pipe and after 2 I was high as fuck lol
One of the phenos has an amazing pine/menthol taste, best tasting stuff Ive had in years if not ever! This was also the best yielder too so win win!

Stop you are going to make me drop more seeds and I was out of room before I just started 25 more...ugh :biggrin:

UncleBens

heres some nug shots...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And my favorite pheno...

picture.php

Ive been smoking the properly dried stuff the past few days, and its brilliant. Ive no idea how to describe the taste to be honest, earthy/pine/lime tasting i guess...

Its a strong high, mostly in the head but goes to the body near the end. If you smoke to much it gets a little disorientating though, and its a creeper too so its easily done!

Thanks CSG :)

UncleBens

OG Chem

OG Chem

I asked recently if anyone had experienced slow veg growth with OG Chem, but realised this was probably due to low temps when they were in the seedling stage. Thermometer was broken and read 18c, but was probably closer to 12!
They have picked up so it looks like ill be flowering them in 3 or so weeks when i flip my third batch of Chemmy Jones.:)

UncleBens

Cuttings run near the end

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I didnt get many pics as I had a really bad cold and couldnt be arsed, wish I had now though.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Lookin hella proper up in there.. That Chemmy Jones looks mighty tasty.. I've been lookin at a few Casey crosses lately. That Lemon n Lime Jones especially and OG Jones..

UncleBens

Lookin hella proper up in there.. That Chemmy Jones looks mighty tasty.. I've been lookin at a few Casey crosses lately. That Lemon n Lime Jones especially and OG Jones..

Ive been eying them up too, and the og chem haze. Im going to wait until after ive watched over your thread, i want to see how it goes with your sssdh... do you think they will be quite similar to the headbangers or totally different?

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I think the SSSDH and Headbangers will be quite different.. Sour/Haze compared to Sour/OG.. I'm looking forward to both.. I'm not gonna sleep on the Cheese Dog Haze or the RoadDawgs.. Should be some dank all the way around...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Gonna grab some 90's Haze and Lemon n Lime Jones next order.. I was looking at the OG CHEM Haze but I have plans to cross my best SSSDH with a RoadDawg male.. I figure Stardog, OG, SSH, and Sour should be able to find some gas...

UncleBens

Hows the OG CHEM comin along?? Did their growth rate ever pick up??

Honestly I totally fucked them up, temps in the veg tent were dropping way way too low, and it happened when they were really young plants... Ended up with one female which I took some cuttings from. These barely rooted and the cuts look like shit haha. My Sour Power OG's suffered from this too :(
Absolutely my fault though, popped way too many beans to look after them all properly.
Ill flower a cut once they pick up and hopefully it will be decent, if not I might buy another pack. I'll be growing some of OJD's hazes first however.:)

Americangrower

Veteran
Honestly I totally fucked them up, temps in the veg tent were dropping way way too low, and it happened when they were really young plants... Ended up with one female which I took some cuttings from. These barely rooted and the cuts look like shit haha. My Sour Power OG's suffered from this too :(
Absolutely my fault though, popped way too many beans to look after them all properly.
Ill flower a cut once they pick up and hopefully it will be decent, if not I might buy another pack. I'll be growing some of OJD's hazes first however.:)

Yep thats the good and bad about winter. Great for flower room bad for veg. I thought my seedlings were warm enough but they weren't so growth was slow. I took outlet line from flower room and vented into veg. Big difference.

UncleBens

Yep thats the good and bad about winter. Great for flower room bad for veg. I thought my seedlings were warm enough but they weren't so growth was slow. I took outlet line from flower room and vented into veg. Big difference.

Thats a good idea! I'm about to move my veg room yet again and that wont be possible, but its in an insulated roof space so temps should be at least a little easier to keep stable. Its the space all the heat was going that made the veg room so cold haha