What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GSHC

Spaventa

Veteran
I posted about this in the wrong place but heres the one that caught my eye and wanted to share :)

somewhere between 5 and 6 into weeks 12/12, but she has a long way to go. Hope you all like :tiphat:

Spaventa

Veteran
little update pic :tiphat:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1204.jpg
    IMG_1204.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 13

Spaventa

Veteran
Looks tasty whats the smell like?

it funny...first few weeks it smelt like mint but its changed to a lemon smell?! theres another smell behind it that I haven't put words to yet but it is definitely smelling tasty, sharp and strong :)

yts farmer

Veteran
Looking fantastic already spaventa and like you said, still some way to go.

Are these from fem beans? I have something similar but its mine are girl scout haze cookies bx.

Shared the love with a fellow so hopefully when he's got time and space he's going to grow them in this forum.

On one of my cgs cookie crosses i grew out previously not haze though early in flower i was getting menthol and some other smells i couldnt put my finger on, mid way through flower the smell changed quiet a bit and the only way i can describe the strange smell is ham sandwich lol

:laughing: lucky for me that smell didnt stay and then changed to a sour fuel smell, with menthol in background.

Peace.

Spaventa

Veteran
week 9

attachment.php

These were 9 or 10 inch plants 9 weeks ago. They occupy two ninths or 2 square feet of a 3'x3' 9 plant grow. each in a 6" R/W cube on Canna Aqua, PK, Boost. They also had Rhizotonic early on.
They are under a Philips Agro Elite 315 CMH. A Control Freak (the gadget,not me) runs the fans for 25c - 26c lights on and 20c lights off. Humidity is around 50%

You can't see it all in the pic I took but looking at it now in person, properly, I say theres going to be an oz maybe oz and half on each. Will be taking more cuts of these to put back in because they smell a bit different and one seems to be taking longer than the other. They look very similar but we will see. Might both be keepers! what a nightmare. I haven't got the room lol

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Spaventa

Veteran
:chin: Thinking about it, I think I lost a week - I think it could be week 10 :big grin:

I'll start checking trichomes in a weeks time.

B

bigganjabud

Looking fantastic already spaventa and like you said, still some way to go.

Are these from fem beans? I have something similar but its mine are girl scout haze cookies bx.

Shared the love with a fellow so hopefully when he's got time and space he's going to grow them in this forum.

On one of my cgs cookie crosses i grew out previously not haze though early in flower i was getting menthol and some other smells i couldnt put my finger on, mid way through flower the smell changed quiet a bit and the only way i can describe the strange smell is ham sandwich lol

:laughing: lucky for me that smell didnt stay and then changed to a sour fuel smell, with menthol in background.

Peace.

Yo yts yes mate look forward to my Christmas diarys brother

Spaventa

Veteran
Well today is 11 weeks 2 days 12/12. I looked at lights on and saw a few amber Trichomes and have now moved her to a dark room for her last 12 of extra dark.

B

bigganjabud

TIMBERRRRRRRR!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON HITTING THE LUMBERJACK SEASON

Spaventa

Veteran
No surprises guys... its smokes as it looks. Its has really complex terpene profile with notes of lime, fuel and incense in the smoke. The high is well balanced harvested with maybe 20% amber trichomes. Its VERY strong and you only need a few of those huge calyxes to make you creative and motivated and in a good mood. If you smoke 2 or 3 joints you get relaxed, comfy and one before bed makes you sleep like a log. Nice stuff, tastes nice, smells nice, yields ok, easy grow and almost nothing to trim - just fat, frosty buds that smell great and get you smashed :)

picture.php