What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fox farms grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Have been listening to a podcast where one of the guests talked about instead of taking roots, leave them as the roots contain nutrients that are already available for consumption. Not sure the validity to this, but worth considering

I missed this earlier. What podcast were you listening to? I started thread on growing podcasts.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=345028

Please chime in. Listening to grow casts is my new second favorite hobby.

Yodaweed

Fox Farm isn't organic anymore, they now call it "smart naturals" which is an ambiguous term that holds no meaning.

Also from my experience each bag comes with fungus gnats

Badfishy1

I missed this earlier. What podcast were you listening to? I started thread on growing podcasts.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=345028

Please chime in. Listening to grow casts is my new second favorite hobby.

Prolly was the KIS organics. I listen to other general gardening podcasts also so I'm not positive which it was

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Check out the KIS organics. I recommend it. Has 3 episodes w coots crazy ass rambling on lol. Definitely worth price of admission ($0)

Oh yeah I've listened to the three coot episodes. Man likes his neem that's for sure. Listened to all but two or three. Another just came out.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Fishy. I just noticed tiny bugs in the salamander soil in the veg room. Way to small for me to get a pic. Bigger than mites. Close to flea size. They didn't fly when I watered. Tell me there is some indoor beneficial soil insect.

Badfishy1

Fishy. I just noticed tiny bugs in the salamander soil in the veg room. Way to small for me to get a pic. Bigger than mites. Close to flea size. They didn't fly when I watered. Tell me there is some indoor beneficial soil insect.

Sorry bud, haven't been on much. Getting ready to take a smashing by Irma. If you search through the indoor organics threads im sure you will find the best solution for the problem you have or somebody may stop in here. Going to have to scrap anything going now as will be without power for week+ if this hurricane continues towards sw fl

Badfishy1

yo if you solo, come stay on my couch in atl, badfish, i have many folks told me the hotels are all booked here

Thanks for offer my man. I am far from solo. Wife, a 14 month old and my lady is due on Monday. So yeah shit is for real. Literally sitting 3 miles from projected smash. Sending my lady n kids to my sisters and gonna take the boat up river n ride her on out

Badfishy1

No power, won't for awhile, trees down, but my lady and the kids are at her parents they have power and so they are comfy. Plants are pretty well fucked, but that's alright as long as fam is safe

EvergreenState

I also agree OMRI doesn't mean much...
I'd have to disagree with you there. I think OMRI does a great job with their certification process and it is a highly respected organization in the organic food and fiber production community.
Go to OMRI'S site and you'll gain a lot of valuable information there. I have confidence when using OMRI certified products that I'm using good quality organic products.

Badfishy1

I'd have to disagree with you there. I think OMRI does a great job with their certification process and it is a highly respected organization in the organic food and fiber production community.
Go to OMRI'S site and you'll gain a lot of valuable information there. I have confidence when using OMRI certified products that I'm using good quality organic products.

The beauty of all of this is we can agree to disagree respectfully right?

Status
Not open for further replies.