What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur Genetics Seeds The 90's Haze

HOVA

Veteran
Hova please list who has Haze 10 X better than me I'd like to check it out

Let me search and ill get back to you
But which one of your hazes should i need to compare it too?
This strain? If so post up your tester thread on the 90s haze and results we can do just that

Samson420

I am sure it is wicked amazing! I am all in to run it along my Jack 10k x A5 Haze by Top Dawg and my Super Skunk x A5 Haze also by JJ.

heck I spent more money on dinner Saturday night entertaining this hottie. so lets give the NL5 Haze a chance.

Samson420

I have access to a pack of C1 Cough x A5 haze. is the C1 and NL5Haze?

is the Cough not dutch? but a Colorado recreation?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tester thread
Dude I posted up already along while back that I'm on a throw away at the moment and no I didn't do a test thread
I'm on my friends computer now replying to everyone
Il post pics tomorrow of my harvested pics of the 90s Haze

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will probably s1 the cut
I don't think it is out of bounds , definitely not from my source
Il ask around a few old school Dutch heads and see what they say

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
HOVA you had doubts a week ago about the lineage of the strain, before you purchased it, when you posted up this thread.

Maybe you should have waited for clarification before going ahead with the purchase, then proceeding to get upset when your doubts were confirmed. There is no need to bad mouth ojd or his company. The description may have been vague, therefore it was your responsibility as the consumer to clarify before going ahead.

Peace

JKD

Veteran
OJD wrote this back in 2008 so it can't be expected that he'll remember it:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1723836&postcount=246

From that the hybrid makes sense as it will hopefully increase the potency while maintaining its other properties. I look forward to trying it.

I think if it were OJDs intention to deliberately mislead anyone he wouldn't be here correcting the misinformation.

HOVA

Veteran
HOVA you had doubts a week ago about the lineage of the strain, before you purchased it, when you posted up this thread.

Maybe you should have waited for clarification before going ahead with the purchase, then proceeding to get upset when your doubts were confirmed. There is no need to bad mouth ojd or his company. The description may have been vague, therefore it was your responsibility as the consumer to clarify before going ahead.

Peace

Maybe i should have waited but i dont care about this strain anymore
I have my opinions as you have yours
Beyond that whats the problem???
Leave it alone already as i have

FireIn.TheSky

Peace

I don't want to stir up shit but this thread was up for days before any clarification was given. I mean let's not blame it on the customers the way the description was written it would give anyone the impression that is w as an nl5hz s1.

There was no indication whatsoever that this was a hybrid of any sort.

A business without customers is no longer a business.

jahshaka

give the guy a break hes responded and even offered pack of choice for dissapointment. if he was a real **** he could have bollacks the lot of you and say je je they s1's. Instead man told the truth like a stand up brother and took the inevitiable flack.

I get your frustration as customers id be cheesed of too but sometimes we are only human and mistakes are made. The honesty and sincerity displayed by OJD should warrant some slack dont you think.

not having a go, but bashing someones balls senselessly is not cricket to me. Had the guy not replied or got caught chatting shite then have at it lads.

Peace!

HOVA

Veteran
Whats does cricket mean lol
Lets just drop it
It's senseless
Until people post up with there experiences

Last edited:

jahshaka

sorry meant to say its just not cricket....cricket is a sport. its a expression we use in london to convey when something is not cool or acceptable.

All that over a couple of packs of seeds lol, get a grip all the shit going on in the world and your bitching about a strain description.

From the strain name it seemed obvious it was a cross

Gizmo

"The 90's Haze" That sounds like a full Haze strain to me

And talking about reality, yes mistakes happen everywhere and 79$ is at least a day of work . so understanding the 2 sides is important.

Samson420

I feel the name does not reveal the genetic lineage. nevertheless when I saw the NL5-Haze being an old Neville cut, I figure there might be something good to explore here. so I grabbed 2 packs. with any pack there are no guarantees, but put my faith in genetics and OJD to offer us something he feels is special. as far as the description, I dont think is was falsified in anyway to drive sales. there were not too many available to start and there are still a bunch available. so there was no intent to mislead. I do not feel mislead.. although I sure wish they were S1s and maybe one day they will come to me in a most positive way. in the meantime, I think we should be grateful for what we have and lucky so much can be brought to the table by people like OJD. I believe like Gizmo that there is more than one side to see. both are important, so it boggles me when someone does not get exactly what they want in our imperfect world.

peace on earth-

FireIn.TheSky

It would redeem my faith immensely if we could see a true Nevils S1 in the near future. I'll grow a few of these to make a return on my investment but it would be awesome to get an S1 of an already proven haze pheno.

HOVA

Veteran
I feel the name does not reveal the genetic lineage. nevertheless when I saw the NL5-Haze being an old Neville cut, I figure there might be something good to explore here. so I grabbed 2 packs. with any pack there are no guarantees, but put my faith in genetics and OJD to offer us something he feels is special. as far as the description, I dont think is was falsified in anyway to drive sales. there were not too many available to start and there are still a bunch available. so there was no intent to mislead. I do not feel mislead.. although I sure wish they were S1s and maybe one day they will come to me in a most positive way. in the meantime, I think we should be grateful for what we have and lucky so much can be brought to the table by people like OJD. I believe like Gizmo that there is more than one side to see. both are important, so it boggles me when someone does not get exactly what they want in our imperfect world.

peace on earth-

Samson420 has a spectacular aura

I understand and agree. I also feel misled that they are not S1's. I bought 2 packs. why not make S1's and offer them only to the people that bought them thinking they were S1s.

OJD you should have the Tude update the description.

Bro you sound bi polar
Straighten up

Latest posts

Latest posts