What's new

ISO tall square fabric pots.

fuggzy

Hi guys I'm trying to find some square fabric pots. I have a micro cab that is 11*13", and would like to squeeze more than just 1 fat pot in it.

I have found 1 made by gro pro, but I'm not sure of the dimensions. I'm waiting on a response from the vendor.

Do you guy have any suggestions on small fabric pots, preferably square.

I would like to use 4, 1gal, or 2, 2gal. With my circular plastic pots I can only fit 3 pots @ 3/4gal ea. I'd like to fill in the gaps with usable soil.

On the other hand. If I was able to source a single large square pot, would there be any problem with running 3-4 plants in it? Only real problem I see is if 1 goes crazy, and suffocates the roots of the others.

Thanks for any help/advise you guys can give.:tiphat:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buy landscape fabric and make your own? I've seen everything from construction glue, staples and plain old sewing to seam them.

You can run clones in a single pot, but two would be the limit I'd think, depending on strain/veg time.

fuggzy

Thanks

Thanks

Buy landscape fabric and make your own? I've seen everything from construction glue, staples and plain old sewing to seam them.

You can run clones in a single pot, but two would be the limit I'd think, depending on strain/veg time.

Normally I would, and have made my own, but am out of some stuff. I've also been really busy recently. Between the time and money I'm going to try and get a manufactured pot this time.

Thanks you for the advice on no more than 2 clones. 3-4 didn't sound right but was worth asking. I think I'll just stick to 1 each.
:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts