What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my work ive done over the years

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice one guys
and ozibogan

the release of the new cookie strains is coming soon to all outlets
east coast cookies
diesel dipped cookies
triangle kush cookies
seedbay.com will have them before anywhere else(sorry for the delay)
they will land at seedbay on friday and hopefully get listed by monday

peace

Gullygsg

nice one guys
and ozibogan

east coast cookies
diesel dipped cookies
triangle kush cookies

peace

Are those gonna be testers or for sale

JointOperation

what more you want to hear joint operation?
you got me mixed up?

ive never begged for cuts or even asked for them
they have been freely passed to me by friends with no retrictions at all
i stick by my restrictions on cuts ive been passed

peace

no i wasn't saying you begged for anything. man. i was just saying.. what true cannabliss is saying makes this seem extremely sketchy.. i hope no matter what business problems come up.. atleast the credit can go to the correct people is all ...

honestly.. honesty pays off.... all it takes is 1 Greedy MOVE to make someone go off and talk lots of shit and air your dirty laundry.. and maybe sketchy breeding ethics...

this is in general .. not directed at you..

but id really like to know what the hell happened man.. that sucks a lot.. when partnerships go sour.. it sucks a lot..

but ive been putting my change away in a change jar for seeds for over 2 years now.. and when i started it . i told the GF that i was spending 500 on seeds.. then i saw OGW run your GEAR.. and it looked fucking great.. so i was like ok. i think i found someone i might be able to rely on for new beans..

because after going threw..
KC Brains.. DNA Genetics.. GHS.. Cali ConMAN.. BCBudDepot.. THSeeds...G13 Labs... DinaFem... kiwi seeds...barneys farm.. bomb seeds.. cbd seeds.. delta 9. delicious seeds.. dutch passion.. emerald triangle seeds.. flying Dutchmen.. eva seeds.. kannabia..

and i forgot like the other 30,,, and i bought hundreds of packs of seeds.. and was gifted and traded for great seeds.. and found barely any keepers.. i run a seed plant 2-3 times before tossing or calling a keeper..

then run with the other keepers,, and if it can hang it stays if not it goes..

but man i was really hoping to see and hear good things about CSG.. hoping this all clears up.. and shit . when i hit up coinstar. or the bank. ill be buying seeds from someone..

JointOperation

im not saying anything bad about your practices.. just hoping this clears up . and true cannabliss either gets called out on him not really doing the work. or you come forward and give credit to him for watver he might have did.. or whatever.. not a huge deal.. but when one thing comes out.. sometimes the river just flowssss..

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I am not going to act like i know whats going on, I just wanted to chime in and say every single grower that has tried your seeds, in RL or on the web has told me that your gear is top notch. Not just yeah it was good but, dude you gotta try this stuff! I dont hear that much about to many breeders these days. I will definitely be purchasing some of your wares, the keeper in every pack line is come up far to long to ignore!

Hope you and True work it out, Dank.Frank was right on the money, life is fleeting and only one play at it.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I mean if you look on the first page ojd gave credit where credit was due.

He also posted that true needed to grow to keep his lifestyle and livelyhood afloat by not producing a ton of seeds. Where ojd grew and seeded out his plants so how is that a fair partnership.

Now if it's a partnership and one person is pollinating his whole room and the other partner is seeding a plant or two and wanting half the money or profits fuck that. Why should ojd seed out his whole room and true seed a couple plants and exspect hardly any compensation for the work that he did.

I am not saying this is exactly how it went down or how much money was involved/expected from true.

But anyone can pheno hunt find good keepers and make money off the buds produced. Then u have ojd that is basically putting his money on a lay away plan. He has to pay electric, nutes, packaging, shipping, and sorting the seeds(what a pain the fucking ass) then he has to wait for the seeds to sell to recoup his money.

ozibogan

nice one guys
and ozibogan

east coast cookies
diesel dipped cookies
triangle kush cookies

peace

Oo yeah!! I'll be gettin a few packs of each while the beans are nice and fresh I reckon :dance013:

JointOperation

and I believe honestly.. if u just be honest.. this wont be doing anything like dragging your name threw the mud.. but honestly making you a more reliable and informative breeder..

id like to know what went on.. but obviously.. its not my business.. but if im spending money on seeds.. id like to know that the person im buyin them from is a honest dude..

I like supporting local growers/breeders.. and the little guy.. but only if the little guy isn't going around fucking everyone.. and then making hand over fist..

I think CSG has a good rep.. but.. when someone like TrueCannabliss partnership runs out.. they get pissy and start a bunch of unwanted and unneeded DRAMA..

all you gotta do is be truthful and we will be all set dude.. ive seen u do good things .. and help out people and shit.. so I know that your a good dude.

just lately.. I VOTE with my DOLLAR.. I spend money on shit I believe in.. and after wasting like 3 grand on seeds.. to find barely anything I would consider a KEEPER. has got me to the point were now.. I like to do research and make sure im supporting the RIGHT PEOPLE.. sorry if I stirred the pot.. but it wasn't my intention..

JointOperation

I don't know what happen to my other post but its not here??? I just said.. I read everything talked to some folks.. and OJD is a good dude.. my money will be spent with them when buy seeds..

and that ive seen people do the same thing to others.. partnership goes bad and 1 person talks mad shit.. obv OJD kept his cool.. and told the truth about whats going on. thanks for that.. a lot of respect for being honest about the situation.. good work. and hope everything goes well.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Me and my friends have ran lots of csg gear over the years,
We have been more than happy with the quality of the genetics and have sssdh and chocolate lemonade keepers for a few years now.

Any haze fans csg is for you and any choc fans your missing out if your not growing the lemonade

Thanks
GA

Q

quokka

I was the one who complained bout True's Terperella. Yes I only ran 5 beans but for someone who claims in their tag line that 'Selection is my art', I dont see any decent selecting with this strain.

Laters

With a title such as 'Selection is an Art', it made me feel like they are trying to inflate their worth.

S

SPG.

Didnt take note of dates or anything BUT phwack still arguing!!

Didnt take note of dates or anything BUT phwack still arguing!!

CHEMMY JONES:
Casey Jones (truecannabliss cut) x Chemdog bx2

This 1 m8 x Chem d is awesome! = Dog Jones

Last edited:

JointOperation

well atleast we know were CSG STANDS.. lol. good dudes there.. and shit happens with partners.. as long as respect and credit is givin.. im a CSG believer.. lol.. I got my money going CSGs way.. just wana get the most for my money.. as many strains as possible.. honestly. just researching what I want now.. lol its to bad.. honestly. I would buy untested gear.. or TESTER SEEDS for cheap just so I can get a huge variety of seeds..

Im a variety whore. im addicted to the hunt...

GSPfan

Veteran
Thanks for throwing that out there SPG. . I thought that it was casey jones x chem d. A lot of people having a lot of success with the chemmy jones.

S

SPG.

Hi gsp' Yea ChemmyJones is a gr8 1.Massive yield but goes 11 wks! My Mate Grew & Raved about it all the time..:)
TC sent me the Cut And OJD Explained its Lineage..

Casey Jones (truecannabliss cut) x Chemdog bx2 Were Regular seeds whereas the "other" Chemmyjones was a FEM only line

SOME list!..

[Dogjones is Mostly Chemdog(d) but the Smell/taste/smoke is Predominantly Chemmy jones Imo although all 3 are Present
]

Last edited:
Project 1

G13/Haze Projects
G13/Haze Male=G13 Clone x Nevills Haze C male

HAZY JONES:
Casey Jones(H3ad Seeds, truecannabliss cut) x G13/Haze
Casey Jones(H3ad Seeds)=Orient Express(Trainwreck x Bangkok Betty(Pure Thai line from BillyGoat Seeds) x Sour Diesel v2 (Reservoir Seeds)

OJ’S HAZE (FORMERLY SSSG):
SSSDH(Reservoir Seeds, OJD cut) x G13/Haze
SSSDH(Reservoir Seeds, OJD cut)=Super Silver Haze(Greenhouse seeds pre Shantibabba leaving) x Sour Diesel (Reservoir seeds)

GANGSTA HAZE:
OG Kush bx 2(Cali Connection) x G13/Haze
OG Kush bx2=OG Kush x OG Kush bx1 (OG Kush x Afghani [Sensi Seeds])

HAZEOLOPE:
Chocolope(DNA) x G13/Haze

TITANIUM:
Titans Haze(Flying Dutchman) x G13/Haze

SHARK HAZE:
Shark Shock(Mr Nice) x G13/Haze
Shark Shock=Brazilian sativa / South India x Skunk # 1

STINKBOMB:
London Clone only x G13 Haze
London Clone Church

PLATINUM AMNESIA:
Amnesia Haze(Soma Seeds, Sideshow Bob cut) x G13 Haze

PURPLE BASTARD HAZE:
Purple Bastard x G13/Haze

EASTCOAST SOUR G:
Sour Diesel x G13/Haze

Unnamed
Nevilles Haze Mango x G13/Haze
Nevilles Haze Mango=12.5% Skunk, 25% NL5, 12.5% Haze A male, 50% Haze C male

Project 2
SSSDH (SUPER SILVER SOUR DIESEL HAZE) Projects
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (male) aka SSSDH(male)= Super Silver Haze(Greenhouse seeds pre Shantibabba leaving) x Sour Diesel (Reservoir seeds)
Super Silver Haze=25% Skunk, 25% Northern lights, and 50% Haze
Sour Diesel=ECSD(east coast sour diesel cut) x NYCD male (Soma)

SSSDH(refining the OJD cuts characteristics):
SSSDH(Reservoir Seeds, OJD cut) x SSSDH (Reservoir Seeds original release)

SOUR HAZY JONES:
Casey Jones (H3ad Seeds, truecannabliss cut) x SSSDH
Casey Jones(H3ad Seeds)=Orient Express(Trainwreck x Bangkok Betty(Pure Thai line from BillyGoat Seeds) x Sour Diesel v2 (Reservoir Seeds)

CHEESE’N CHAZE:
Cheese (Original Exodus cut) x SSSDH
Cheese=Skunk#1 (Sensi Seeds 89)

GRANDADDY HAZE:
Grandaddy Purple x SSSDH

OG CHEM HAZE:
Motorbreath(Pisces Genetics, truecannabliss 09 cut) x SSSDH
Motorbreath(Pisces Genetics)=Chemdog D x SFV OG Kush

CHOCOLATE LEMONAID:
Chocolope x SSSDH

CANDELICOUS HAZE:
Amnesia Haze (Soma Seeds Sideshow Bob cut) x SSSDH
Amnesia Haze (Soma Seeds)=Afghan Hawaiian x Laos x Jamaican

DANK HAZE:
Sour Diesel (DNA cut) x SSSDH

DOUBLE SOUR DIESEL HAZE:
Sour Diesel (Capt Crip cut) x SSSDH

NORTH LONDON CHURCH AKA XMAS SPECIAL:
London clone only x SSSDH
London clone only from Vietnamese strain aka Church,

Project 3
CHEMDOG Projects
Chemdog bx2 male= Chemdog D x Chemdog bx1 (Chemdog D x Hindu Kush [Sensi Seeds])

CHEMWRECK:
Kushwreck (Pisces Genetics, truecannabliss 09 cut) x Chemdog bx2
Kushwreck(Pisces Genetics)=Trainwreck x SFV OG Kush

OG CHEM:
Motorbreath (Pisces Genetics, truecannabliss 09 cut) x Chemdog bx2
Motorbreath=Chemdog D x SFV OG Kush

CHEESEDOG:
Cheese (Original Exodus cut) x Chemdog bx2
Cheese=Skunk#1 (Sensi Seeds 89)

CHEMMY JONES:
Casey Jones (truecannabliss cut) x Chemdog bx2

GRANDOGGY PURPS:
Grandaddy Purple x Chemdog bx2

SECRET RECIPE:
Secret Mother x Chemdog bx2

UKHEM:
OG Kush (Orgnkid S1) x Chemdog bx2

LEMCHEM:
Lemon Larry OG x Chemdog bx2
Lemon Larry OG(Elite Genetics)=

FUEL:
Sour Diesel (DNA cut) x Chemdog bx2

SOUR CHEM HAZE:
SSSDH (OJD cut) x Chemdog bx2
SSSDH(Reservoir Seeds, OJD cut)=Super Silver Haze(Greenhouse seeds pre Shantibabba leaving) x Sour Diesel (Reservoir seeds)
Sour Diesel= ECSD(east coast sour diesel cut) x NYCD male (Soma)

CONNOISSEUR CHEM:
ChemdogD x Chemdog bx2

Project 4
Feminize project

Casey jones (truecanabliss cut) reversed

Gratefull casey = caey jones clone feminized

Cheese N Chong = orginal cheese cut(brightsidde cut) x casey jones

Chemy Jones = chem d cut x casey jones

Hey Dave = OG x afghani kush(raskal seeds) x casey jones

New York City Jones = soma's nycd cut x casey jones

Project 5

Grandaddy purple project (feminized)

Grandaddy purple s1

Grandoggy purps = chem d x gdp

Rainbow jones = Casey jones x GDP

Purple cheddar = original cheese cut (brightside cut)x GDP

project 6

The White Feminized project

The white = The white x The White

White Cheese = original cheese cut (brightside cut) x the white

Strawberry's and cream = Strawberry cough x The White

The White Jones = casey jones x the White

Grandaddy White = GDP x the white

project 7

OG Chem line
using the motorbreath from pieces genetics i hit the chem bx 2 male to creating og chem
i then selected from these and produced a new og chem and an og chem line

Og Chem 2

Labrador = og xaffie(og raskal seeds) x og chem male

Hippy stash = soma's own nycd cut x og chem

Strawberry Dogshit = strawberry cough x og chem

project 8 SSSDH feminized project

SSSDH my sssdh cut was feminized to produce the sssdh s1

Strawberry sour haze = strawberry cough x sssdh

Lemon N Lime Jones = casey jones x sssdh

East Coast Sour Diesel Haze = ecsd cut fuckem cut x sssdh

Girl Scout Haze Cookies = Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut) x sssdh

i also did 4 BIG projects for reservoir seeds

so as you see guys i have been busy over the years breeding all these strains
i have dedicated every grow space ive had over the years to producing seeds
i started this out as fun to find some new haze hybrids(which i did along the way) but it has evolved over the years to a buisness
any of you guys who really know me know i aint all about the $ like most seed co's
i actualy love this shit

First, OJD, don't mind the negative crap. Anyone who posts to create conflict is chicken shit. And I followed you pre-Cannabliss, so he is full of shit.

Second, don't forget SSSDH fem x SSH! I still have 3 moms and can't decide! Best haze hybrid I have found! Mango church funk that has all the fragrance of the morning in the dam.

And the White OG Chem is pretty damn nice.

I hope you start doing more with any of the "original" hazes Nev and shanti had.

If you do, count me as a tester. Sorry I have been MIA, life can be crazy.

DrB

Latest posts

Latest posts