What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Beauty SSSDH

Bobbo4200

Veteran
neither can we :biggrin: great work bobbo :tiphat:

Thanks Danks!! They are 2 weeks in flower today, and the stretch has already begun! Gonna have to bend them way down, as one is in a 5g smartpot that is probs gonna want to touch the sun haha lol. The other is in a 3g smartpot. Kind of wish they were in the same size pot, but o well.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Had 4 SSSDH's going in flower at once haha, plus the one still drying in the box! Gonna have a boat load of the SSSDH! :laughing:
The hydro halo's are hooked up to the SSSDH's on the right side

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Took these pics tonight. Took this SSSDH out of the flower tent tonight to shock ripen for a couple weeks. She will be at 9 weeks in two days

oti$

Nice work agIn bobo! You are consistently producing fire, i love wat hing your grows:D

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a thing of beauty Bobbo4200. Hope it smokes as good as it looks!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks everyone! Yeah!, she is a staple in my garden! Although she has a little bit of a longer flowering time, she is worth the wait-and I seem to be pumping the SSSDH out the most. Out of all the strains, the SSSDH one seems to be coming out the most. She always comes through cloning

About this "Shock Ripening"... I picked it up on this link from MedMan, he is here on the Mag too. I don't do everything he does, I don't have all the room-but I do try to fit some of his grow style to my grow style.

http://growyourownmedicine.blogspot.com/2011/04/med-man-method.html

It is basically leaving the plant in darkness for at least 36 hours before chop. It is supposed to increase, resin, trichomes, yield, and smell. I don't actually leave mine in total darkness, just in my laundry room where it is mostly dark. I have done it up to 2-3 weeks before

Thanks for tuning in! I have 3 SSSDH's going in flower now!, and the 2 hooked up to the auto pump are blowing up!

lovely pics, and excellent thread.

I recently finished a SSSDH grow, and loved how easy it was to deal with. the ladies never complained once, and took whatever i gave them. And the bud they gave was so much and so tasty. :woohoo:

I think this thread has convinced me to start some of my remaining seeds. lol :dance013::dance013:

Thanks for the motivation, and also thanks to Connoisseur Genetics for making them.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Damn kidd! Awesome! I just popped one, and have been cloning her ever since-maybe someday I will pop the rest and find a different pheno.

Thanks for the kind words on my SSSDH!

Damn kidd! Awesome! I just popped one, and have been cloning her ever since-maybe someday I will pop the rest and find a different pheno.

Thanks for the kind words on my SSSDH!

thanks for the kinds words. Yours is a lovely pheno man, very photo worthy . Im just waiting for the summer heat to calm down and ill pop the remaining seeds i have. If you decide to pop, i wish you best of luck. Looks like yours one seed is deffo a keeper tho. excellent thread mate. Stay safe, and keep it green :dance013:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Chopped this next SSSDH yesterday at 10.75 weeks. She was grown in Roots Organic soil, and Flairform Greendream nutrients.