What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain ideas for CSG

chief greenleaf

strawberry cough x casey jones. strawberry cough x any good og.strawberry cough x cookies.strawberry cough S1's. dont know if u can tell or not but love strawberry cough

I second the cough crosses, that's a local strain from my neck of the woods -gotta love the kksc!
But I'm in a non med state and I can tell y'all somethin that would be huge around here and just about anywhere that super high quality aaa dank isn't very prevalent -everybody wants og, chems, diesels, & GSC. But most growers around here aren't used to growin the low yielders out here and aren't familiar enough ta know how ta make em produce well. I think strains that have that chem/sour reek and flavor with a high yield would sell like hotcakes, even if they weren't out of this world potent the smell and flavor alone would be extremely attractive for growers in areas that these elites aren't very common.
Any non-med guys out there that feel what I'm sayin???

Oh yea an I'd absolutely LOVE a good representation of Chem4 in seed form! Super potent, super loud with solid yields, I know it's hard ta work with but if anybody can do it, connoisseur can! Plus Chem4 made some of the most potent/medicinal hash oil I've ever given anyone -reduced tumor size by 40 & 60% in my buddy's grandmother's lung cancer, the doc's were totally lost! Ha!
I'd love ta see a good ECSD too but I'm sure y'all have heard these a million times! But outside of the west coast & especially in non med states we just don't see embarrass too often, & most of the ones we do I'm sure are super watered down versions or bottom of the bag shit that won't sell out west ya know.
Peace n love,
Chief G

jasondank

I want to see a Casey Jones backcross strain of Regular seeds.....you could order Billy Goats Oriental Express and cross that with your Casey Jones cut and back cross until the stock resembles the Casey Jones cut.....that would definitely make elite and highly prized stock!!!!......If you didn't want to order the Oriental Express you could use a strain you already have in stock and start the backcross from their.....but what I suggest would be highly sought after and I'm sure MANY would agree with me!!!

My question is... Is CG breeding with cookies ??? I can already see the possibilities...

GSC x Chemdog D... I'm thinking the chem d should add that kick and potency
GSC x OG Chem ... Same reason as the chemdog d
GSC x Casey Jones... I'm thinking the casey Jones will add yield
GSC x Grand doggy purp ... I'm thinking the g doggy purp will add color and possibly

I would love to see one if not all of these crosses ... That Chem y'all got is no joke lol

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I would love to see OJD get an old, rare, cut of the best Afghani (clone only, preserved for generations by a professional grower), and make Afghani S1's.
Anyone care to donate to CSG for a good cauze? LOL
Come on.....somewhere out there, is an old head reading this right now, with a shit eatin grin, knowing he has the best of the best cut of the Ghani thats been in his treasured possession for as long as he can remember.
PM OJD and be a sport...will ya? :huggg:We'll love you for it.

A

AlterEgo860

i got about 40 seeds of Afghan # 1 F2s from an older hippie friend for a trade n honestly.. i have yet to pop them the pack says Afghan# 1 F2s 2/10/1977 .. i don't even know if these things will even Germ LOL

Mikenite69

Veteran
Well I know ojd dropped the gsc x sssdh if ya look around some bean places you will find them if they aren't sold out.

Don't know why people think the gsc needs a kick in potency I think she is strong enough.

I can't really actually judge the real gsc or forum cut yet as I only have a S1's were the forum was the momma and lime kush was the reversed daddy.

I pulled a little branch off my one plant for a early tester smoke 2 weeks early or a little longer and the smoke is killer. All you need is 2 or 3 hits of a J and it's gets you nice for a while.

I would love to see OJD get his hands on the Gorilla Glue #4 cut and work his magic with that cut.

Peace mike

SourDank

Veteran
Chem Sister x SSSDH
Biesel x SSSDH

I'd have to say those 2 females are in my top 5, and SSH n Sour D definitely aren't too far off themselves.

Blue Cheese x Chemdawg D bx2

Throw that one in for good measure lol, since blue cheese taste SO damn good

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Gsc x The White (reversed), and the ecsd s1's. From what I've read the ecsd doesn't like to throw viable pollen. But I say spray the shit out of a bunch of clones and something's bound to happen. How about gsc x triangle kush? Or how about some old school Williams wonder crosses?

MD84

sour d x white. not sure why i can't get these from a breeder. surely it's a born winner?

Dog Star

Veteran
Extreme Chem D crosses or some Chem IBL for breeding purposes,regular seeds,

Chem D x White x Og Kush x GSC cross name of strain- White Dumb Girls Cookies ;)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Sour dank
i dont have biesel or chem sister in my stable s wont be making any of those

but blue cheese x chem bx2 i have already made the cheese(original cut) x chem bx 2
i call it cheesedog
come out great
check out the grow threads on it or smoke reports

frankenstein 2
white x gsc does sound a nice mix, im waiting to aquire the white cut again, and if/when i do il jump on that cross, and if i d il sendd you a free pack for the sugestion
triangle kush x girl scout cookies where you been, i made these over a year ago an they just got released a month or 2 back so they are available everywhere if you want them
i call them Triangle kush cookies

MD84 yes that does sound like another winning mix
again i lost the white a while back waiting for some to hook a brother up, if/when it happens and i make that hybrid il shoot you a free pack for your sugestion

Tonygreen my man, i see you wanting it so much but i dont think it will make her any beter
when you s1 a strain you go straight to the source, no male used so its very close to what im aiming for, in a fem hybrid i could see a bx being usefull in fems for but not an s1
i think we need to get you my original cut to play with as your such a fan
happy new years bro

Dogstar im working on a chem d bx1 project in the new year
im taking my chem d cut and selecting a male from my connoisseur chem (chem d x chem bx2) and hiting it back to the chem d so if your looking for a chem in reg form this will be it

peace

Mikenite69

Veteran
Oh yes I know ojd. I wrote that a long time ago. I am testing the triangle kush cooks x freak.

I had a coco problem and almost lost all the plants with 1100 ppms coming out of freshly broken up coco. They have bounced back and I sexed them all and have all females getting ready to have there tops cut off cloned and they are going in after this round of flower is over. I'll be finishing this round of flower this month then the freaks will go in. Seeing the way these things stretched I think it's better off I root clones and put them into flower right away. Plus don't wanna flower seedlings that took a beating in veg.

Dog Star

Veteran
hey Sour dank
i dont have biesel or chem sister in my stable s wont be making any of those

but blue cheese x chem bx2 i have already made the cheese(original cut) x chem bx 2
i call it cheesedog
come out great
check out the grow threads on it or smoke reports

frankenstein 2
white x gsc does sound a nice mix, im waiting to aquire the white cut again, and if/when i do il jump on that cross, and if i d il sendd you a free pack for the sugestion
triangle kush x girl scout cookies where you been, i made these over a year ago an they just got released a month or 2 back so they are available everywhere if you want them
i call them Triangle kush cookies

MD84 yes that does sound like another winning mix
again i lost the white a while back waiting for some to hook a brother up, if/when it happens and i make that hybrid il shoot you a free pack for your sugestion

Tonygreen my man, i see you wanting it so much but i dont think it will make her any beter
when you s1 a strain you go straight to the source, no male used so its very close to what im aiming for, in a fem hybrid i could see a bx being usefull in fems for but not an s1
i think we need to get you my original cut to play with as your such a fan
happy new years bro

Dogstar im working on a chem d bx1 project in the new year
im taking my chem d cut and selecting a male from my connoisseur chem (chem d x chem bx2) and hiting it back to the chem d so if your looking for a chem in reg form this will be it

peace

Thanx for answer Ojd,that is a stuff i searching for.

Happy New Year and all the best there

DS