What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain ideas for CSG

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To be fair i dont think eskobar was the first to do a Cheese x Blueberry (ever heard of Blue Cheese?).....that cross exists from several breeders, as is the case with many strains.
I guess the difference is selection and what characteristics the parents are chosen for by each breeder. That being said im glad it inspired you to make a post Skamanik.
Peace

Bullfrog44

Veteran
GSC x Haze would be amazing. Since I said that this mourning I can't stop thinking about it. Maybe this will be my breeding project this year. GSC x Haze or SSh or Jack Herer

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Casey Gold --> Casey Jones x Malawi Gold ... :biggrin:

OG Roja --> Og Chem x Colombia Punta Roja

Bangkok Connection --> Sour Diesel x Chocolate Thai

Violet Kush --> OG Kush x Chitral Kush x GDP

catch22frubert

ECSD x OgChem male would be spectacular and Probly put out a killer yield. I'm in favor of any kind of CSG unique "headband" type crosses with the ECSD female. Everyone loves some more sour fuel with a thick kush background.

A

Alone

I've got a great Male SSSDH that Im gonna cross with a few females:
SSSDH x Sour Cream
SSSDH x Sweet n' Sour Blueberry
SSSDH x SSH
SSSDH x Pure Landrace Sativa Jamaican Lambs Bread w/ 20 weeks flower time.
( with this SSSDH x JLB landrace Im hoping to strengthen the high and make it a devastatingly potent, soaring sativa high with 16 weeks flower time)
My friend has his space cleared out and Ill be giving him these strains to pollinate in about 3 weeks.

T

TREE KING

id love to get a blue dream backcross or at least a cross (bd x chemdog d bx 2). no seed companies are selling it and alot of people rave about it saying its the best cash cropper. you all should sell alot of packs quickly!

T

TREE KING

check out golden lion for your blue dream + og

thanks for the heads up. i still dont like the strains there crossing it to id like to see it crossed to something that wont decrease the yield too much like chem or something cause people like the bd as an all around plant

DankSide

These suggestions still going on? I've been feeling the nostalgic fruity tones lately.

Strawberry Lemonade
SSSDH X Strawberry Cough

Purple Strawberries
GDP X Strawberry Cough

Strawberry Cheesecake
Cheese X GSC X Strawberry Cough

Sour Blueberry
SSSDH X Blueberry

Purple Passion
GDP X PCK

Rotten Mango
SSSDH X Mango Haze

StankFruit
C99 X Og Chem

Blis84

Would love to see you guys work with endless sky, ghost cut og, maybe a mango haze x sssdh sounds lovely, bubba kush katsu cut purple pheno, GSC x chocolope kush, or chocolope by itself, maybe cross it with a chocolope x chocolate Thai cross, tenn hog x GSC a mix of any of these would be great

Cronicazulu

I'd love to see you bring back a strain from the dead as such, say blueberry. Work the line, cubing with a blue cindy cross to lock down a more sativa blueberry minus the hermaphroditism

Cronicazulu

Just seen further back in the thread you are sourcing cuts, my bad! Good luck with that i'm real excited to see what you guys come up with

Latest posts

Latest posts