What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pregnant women and vaping?

jd4083

Veteran
Not about the method, it's about the drugs going into the mother (and by extension, the baby) regardless of whether those drugs are contained in a plant or not. It ain't all harmless, this being a good example....an inability to put down the herb for 9 months for the safety and benefit of your child is BS regardless of how you look at it as far as I'm concerned. People who espouse otherwise are, in my experience, typically burnt out losers who are better off not populating the gene pool to begin with. Don't intend to be inflammatory with this statement, just speaking the truth as I see it.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
.......Isn't it worse not knowing since it is not legal to research in licensed labs........

about what frozenguy said? is it like that where the blood streams are one in the same or does a fetus build it's own developing system and draw essential vitamins and minerals, from umbilical cord.

found this
The cord is not directly connected to the mother's circulatory system, but instead joins the placenta, which transfers materials to and from the mother's blood without allowing direct mixing.
On a side note about inhibitors and the breakdown of some of these inhibitors increasing chances for Parkinson's and other..... Scientists were injecting animals with dark liquid dies, later when the animals where dissected they found areas of the brain sparse of any coloring whilst other parts leeched with it, when the reverse was done the brains were leeched and other parts where empty of the dies, reproduction probably does its far share of knowing what or what not to filter if it can help it...

I also believe there is much subliminal propaganda contributing moms prone to wanting to refresh with a drink and a smoke later on after pregnancy.:2cents:

J

juicepuddle

Yeah, one case does not a study make. I smoked cigarettes for a bunch of years and didn't get cancer. Can I now say that smoking cigarettes doesn't cause cancer? There would have to be a study of a multitude of cases over decades to make any declarative statements with any legitimacy.

From what I hear / understand / have experienced, if you smoke cigs and ALSO some form of cannabis then you usually end up coughing up all the bad tar etc, apparently when you smoke herb it really helps clear your lungs out(HILARIOUS considering the shit they have said it does to your lungs rofl)

My brother been smoking cigs since he was 9 years old, hes 30 now and his lungs to doctors "look like the lungs of someone whos never smoked" He smoke marborol 100's, IMO that fucking nuts, but also agree with what someone above said, one case does not meen its fact, or actual data.

My bro was going on and on about it, I will try to find out where he heard this and report back if anyone wants.

Latest posts

Latest posts