What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I hate my wife

supermanlives

Veteran
Is that because only women fall apart when they get older LOL .. You wish... lol...Hopefully your not falling in love with a body and your actually liking the person inside LOL....:comfort:

actually my belly has gotten out of controll but i dont have to hear about it LOL ok maybe she bitches 2 times a day. but i aint married and am looking to upgrade. its as simple as driving away. no lawyers

supermanlives

Veteran
the person inside has nothing to do with if they are doable. i know quite a few friendly fatties. go to mcdonalds and you can meet a few too. not for me look good or no stiffy

bushmasta

Ok so I have fresh first hand experience and I have a story that'll keep you guys talking for a couple days.

So it all begins with an old friend I hadn't talked to since high school, got back in touch with him, and invited him over to burn and chill. Well this guy starts coming over a few times a wk getting a little half 8th for himself and we would always smoke and converse. We both had a lot of the same interests he was interesting in growing had tried a few times outdoor and read a couple good books about it, so he knew more than the average person. Although at this point I never let him know that I grew and acted like I had only read like him about it. One night he comes over late to score a bag and I let him know he is welcome to crash if wants instead of drive back to his house an hr away, late at night, and blitzed. Well this starts to happen more often and I build a relationship with this guy. Gave him his first DMT experience because he was interested in it.He got a lot out of it and it made me really proud to seee someone using it right for once. This guy was atheist before he did DMT and after that experience he said there was no denying some higher force after that. So I take this guy in start letting him crash on my couch, feed him, smoke him out for free all the time, etc... Start getting him to help me do some small things like transplant and start mentoring him.
Well a month goes by and I start getting wierd feelings. I also had a gf we had been together for 5 yrs, had a daughter together who is almost two years old. But being in the room with my girl and my friend was not like it was at first anymore. I started getting these feelings that I was in the way cause everytime I would leave the room they would talk, but when I returned and joined them things would just be quiet. So I decided to go stay the night with a friend out of town just to get away for little bit sorta following my feelings to see what happens. Have my girl and dude take care of my plants while I am gone and go get hammered that night with some friends.

That night I had the most realistic dream that she was cheating on me with him. It was as if I was in the room just watching them. I call her when I wake up that morning to talk to her. I ask her if she was being true to me....she says what do you mean? I said you know did you fuck dude and she is just quiet for what felt like mins ya know. So after that whole incident I talked to dude told him to leave my house right then that this situation is fucked up. He leaves and says he understands putting the whole nice guy face on as he always does to hide. I get back to my house, my girl is mad I told him to leave and all this bullshit. So I talk to her and him and pretty much forgive both of them. I am the kind of person that would give you the clothes off my back if you needed them, just who I am. So dude then says he is gonna head out west far as he can go and asked me if I could contribute for gas. Again being the nice person I am, I throw him 20 bucks even though money is tight for me at the moment and I don't even have rent and its getting close to that time. He says thanks and takes off. That whole day my girl is crying all day saying she loves him etc.....I comfort her and try to be understanding honestly I loved the dude too felt like he was my other half. So anyways he calls late that night tells us that he is stuck in Arkansas no money, no gas. I tell him well there is no way I can drive that far that night to get him it is midnight and we have a daughter who is asleep. So he calls the next day saying he can't get ahold of family no one, he left messages and no one will call him back and he is staying at the homeless shelter. So being the nice guy I am my girl and I take off in the car to get him, end up spending 250 on gas for our car and his, motel for a night, and food. We get back to the house and my girl tells me that she doesn't love me anymore and loves him and that she isn't gonna stop fucking around with him. So I leave at this point, tired of being the nice guy. I take my plants, clothes, and go to a friends house leaving her with the house. She ends up having him stay there the whole time I am gone. So I my friends end up moving and I need a place to stay so I tell her need the house back. Been lettin her and him shack up in my house I pay for and use for work for a month. Tell her she needs to move in with her parents and I need the house. So she moves out and starts talking shit making it sound like I am fucking her over so bad when all I ever did was give her everything she wanted. She tells me I can't see my daughter because of what I do even though the whole time she and I had been together I had been growing. She knows that I am a shaman and it is my calling to make and distribute medicine and has been since we first got together. So I have only seen my daughter a couple times in two months because I am growing trying to get on my feet. I ended up losing the house but secured another spot I am using. Talked to her yesterday and now she is trying to get me to sign my rights as father over to that ass wipe she has only known for 5 months and dated for 2 months. I said I don't know I will have to think about it.....she laughs and says well if you don't you better have child support. So now the bitch is trying to threaten me with getting me arrested for child support knowing I am broke till I get a crop which is a cpl months away. I have zero dollars but I am being taken care of by friends and family because I have always taken care of other people as you can tell from my story. This bitch doesn't even want the money though, she is just being a bitch. Like having douche bags name on that paper is going to really do anything. It just astounds me that this ever happened in the first place. I always respected this woman and thought she was the smartest girl in the world but now I have zero respect for this bitch. But I know everything happens for a reason and know that she was just dead weight anyway. Well that pretty much sums it up for now but there is still shit being slung my way every chance she gets. And Fuck No I am not signing her papers