What's new

Befri's perpetual grow under 4k and growing

Befri

Welcome guys!!! :tiphat:

My room has been under constant construction, well it really seems that way. I have built out a 12 x 14 flower room with 4- 1000watt XXXL hoods. Plan is to put each set of 2 lights on movers, and have 12 ladies under each mover. But I will be starting the first set of 12 with no mover.

I will be running GH Lucas formula, DM Silica, bushmaster, gravity, and bloom booster

I use to veg my ladies under a T-5 light with a flood and drain table till I moved them into flowering. Problem with that is that I would get tall narrow plants cause they were so close to each other. SO I upgraded my veg room to a 5 gal/ 12 bucket RDWC system under a 1000watt bulb. What a difference that made. I'm never going back to the flood and drain for growing trees. I will use my tray for prepping my ladies for the Veg buckets. So from clone to tray to veg buckets into flowering. Staging the plants 12 plants every month. So my veg room is 6 x 11. So this round I took my vegging plants from the tray and put them in the buckets at 22" tall. So next round I will put them in the veg room at 6-8" and train them.

I was gifted some PK(purple kush) from seed, and not really sure the genetics. I will also be growing Skywalker(Dutch passion), and Pre98 Bubba kush this round. On deck is the Purple wreck, Tora bora, and bubba kush. Clones cut are Skywalker, PK, and Bubba.
I'm really trying to figure out which strain I like the most and stick with it.

Here are some shots of the PK that I have harvested

Veg room

1 week later

Day 7 flowering

Befri

Day 13 of flowering

Really happy with my ladies!! Bushmaster for 4 days, drained rez and topped nutrients off at 1100ppm with some bloom booster for a couple of weeks. The room is dialed at 82F, with CO2 at 1500ppm, RH at 42%. Topped rez off every two days. They are eating an average of 350ppm, and 15gals of water every two days! :joint:

The next batch getting ready to hit the buckets in VEG!! :dance013:
Tora Bora, PurpleWreck, and 98bubba Kush x OG kush

Raphael

Nice work Befri! Tagged this thread excited for it! The girls look great keep it up! How is the work in terms of maintenance? Cheers bro

Befri

Outstanding grow!

I love the PK. I have some growing in my greenhouse right now, I sure hope it turns out as good as yours!

We have a lot in common. Here is a link to my indoor grow, because man can't live by outdoor alone:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...46#post3050646

Peace
doublejj
P.S. I have 8 trees going inside right now.
Very nice grow you have there, and thanks for stopping in bro!! I really like the PK too, I've been watching in on Hydroson's grow, and that's one to have!!

Cheers!

Nice work Befri! Tagged this thread excited for it! The girls look great keep it up! How is the work in terms of maintenance? Cheers bro
Thanks!!! I have to pull some of the huge leaves blocking the bottom bud sights on the PK. The skywalker is not growing as well as the PK, and the bubba is doing well too. The PK looks like the best of show to me.

looks fantastic m8:D!!

cheers,
red.
Thanks for stopping in RED!!

Befri

I haven't seen the ladies since middle of last week. Been on a vacation, visiting up in "hippyland" I like to call it!! LOL!! Brought with me some smoke, and some truffles I made. Chocolate, fudge(THC) center with caramel, and marshmallow. I was requested to make sure I brought some of those with me!! Spreading the love.....

I will update some pictures when I get back in a few days, they have been in the care of my apprentice that's watching my girls!! Always worries me to leave them.....LOL!!

Cheers!!!

DuckySRT8

I'm envious of your setup Befri. Looks like all the construction finally paid off! I'm a little confused on how exactly you have the lights set up in your flower room. Could you explain more how you have the lights/plan to have the lights set up. Also I would love to see some more pics of your setup.

Latest posts

Latest posts