What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Worst strain a street dealer has told you?

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
Dealers come up with some silly ass names.

My favorite 'strain' name is outdoor 'dro (heard in NYC)

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
outdoor dro, got to love that one

it is what it is,

I got sick of the names BUT still love asking people just to watch them search their brain for a catchy name that will make someone say "wow really sweet!" lol

grow your own and let the dealers keep their outdoor hydro lol

K

KMK0420

i've had people argue with me "Indo" was a strain...i tried to explain Indo is the same as Chronic, Dro, Dank, Kind...a name referring to good marijuana. he argued, got mad at me when i disagreed, i then said "what's a phenotype?" he said "i dont know nuttin bout phennotypes" i then immediately knew he knew nothing and was talking out of his ass

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
Worst has got to be Snickelfritz. It was from some medclub in cali. It had a label too

Wasn't worth what I paid. I hate being in that situation where I have to buy...but you can't take your stash everywhere in the world.

Barney Fife

I knew a dude once selling seeded outdoor middies for $60 an 1/8th and claimed it was trainwreck. I wanted to bitch slap him. But I would have crushed him.

S

sparkjumper

It always amazes me the number of people that apparently arent and havent been using this site for their own benefit.I literally havent had to buy erb since about 4 months after I discovered overgrow.

here in the UK dealers just mix and match strain names. I've been told blue lemon kush, cheese widow.. prob the worst was one called "Boom 'ting" it was garbage

grit weed is called peacemaker around here

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
A little OT, but I hate it when someone is telling you they've got the "headies" and it ends up being some straight up hay-smelling beasters... I mean come on, do you think your customers are retarded? I don't buy weed, so I have just seen it happen. Had a medicine bottle (ergh worst container) passed to me to smell and just had to give the polite smile and pass. No thanks dickhead.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
It always amazes me the number of people that apparently arent and havent been using this site for their own benefit.I literally havent had to buy erb since about 4 months after I discovered overgrow.

it always amazes me, when some people don't realize that there are a lot of reasons why some people can't grow

to me the worst strain is the classic beasters/china/m-39 bullshit

Last edited:
a friend and I grew some pink haired purple nugs for yrs we never had a name for it so we called in "choke and puke" well because it made you do just that....good but not great...people in my area still remember it and ask about it every fall......i though it s a great name

MrMcBean

My guy will actually bring me an ounce of bud and ask me for some insight.. lol it always smells like straight skunk I swear, but with different size flowers each time. He just wants to smoke my weed.. maybe trade some if his is decent.. thats all :D ..

Worst name was a guy trying to sell me blond street hash trying to tell me its "pollen piece". piece = hash and pollen are supposed to be very potent I assume. It took some time to explain but then he was like.. "man you know what I mean... the powder" So I immediately assumed he was talking about regular hash from that point. When I held a lighter to it I was quickly convinced by the rising vapor of the smoldering non cannabis material that it was simply a lighter version of the street standard. Which it was.. I bought it :D

odin_

it always amazes me, when some people don't realize that there are a lot of reasons why some people can't grow

to me the worst strain is the classic beasters/china/m-39 bullshit

m39 is actually a really good strain also known as shiva skunk

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some guy in Hawaii trying to pass off bc beasters as pakalolo,took out some real matanuska straight from the valley and smoked him out in the alley,35 bucks a gram,cheeky f@#$er

Latest posts

Latest posts