What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone ever get the urge to do math when high?

noonenose

I find math more challenging but more fun when high. My test scores are worse if I smoke before a math test but it does help visualize word problems.

I really like to do Sudoku puzzles when stoned. I am quicker than anyone in my family while stoned even if they are sober. I haven't challenged anyone sober.

Dad-Masters from Cornell
Mom-Teacher at a community college
Bro-Vanderbilt alum, masters from UCF engineering
Sis- student University of Florida

I have a business degree from UF in case you care

L

longearedfriend

maybe finding logic, meaning

comforts you, brings you security ?

do you start getting worried on sativas ?

dunno, maybe you just don't know what to do with yourself mind/body

or you just have too much energy/want to have fun

math is fun for sure

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Anyone ever get the urge to do math when high?

No math and no jogging while high...I'm firm on that

devilgoob

Veteran
especially spatial and movement physics.

It really helps to smoke when thinking about the compounded equations and equation relations (differentials pretty much) change torsion and rotation based on COG and things like that.

Although calculus and analytic geometry I have a little harder time on because there in no real-world application most of the time to represent the equation to me.

yup certain sativa dominant specimins make me want to break a mental sweat mostly literature but the ocassional math problem is also fun.

E

el dub

I work with numbers while baked every day. Doing math in my head has always been sort of a hobby. When I start to stumble on the numbers its time to take a break. (My pipe is never far away. hehe)

lw

A

auto guerilla

not really maths but issues in my life i can see clearer and solve any problems i have and choose better ways of doing things. kind of like self evaluation. though i did do better in school while i was smoking a nice sativa bud. has anyone ever tried to do much on indica strains. i tend to stay in space way too much lol

G

guest456mpy

Back around '99 or so I was doing some programming on the side for video game companies. My programming consisted mainly of 3D raster and rendering, special and particle effects, some AI - that sort of thing. All of it is very math heavy.

99% of my work was done while baked.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone ever get the urge to do math when high?

no, but the math teacher would be another story.......

math-teacher-chalkboard.jpg

G

greenmatter

read someplace that a nobel prize winner did low doses of LSD to help him concentrate. don't recall the guys name but i think the prize was for physics