What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing with my cannababies: a (mostly) prop 215/64 compliant story

Mary57

Diamond is a girlie.

Diamond is a girlie.

The light dep clone showed sex; Diamond is a girl.

party.gif

She got to visit the Great Outdoors for an hour to celebrate:

She's already outgrowing her pot:

So I think this one is a keeper for the backyard grow this year.

Mary57

Faith is a girl

Faith is a girl

Faith is unquestionably a girl too.

In light of the fact that I found two seeds in a different clone of Sunshine, I think it is probably safe to assume that I have been growing "semi-feminized" hermie seeds outdoors.

It's best not to assume anything about the neighbours. There are way too many of us crammed into way too small of an area for any of us to be making any money. We are all either growing our own meds or growing somebody else's meds for love or much-needed money.

I'm thinking just seedgrown Diamond outdoors, since she's going to get big and checking her twice a day for nanners is going to be a pain.

Definitely GG-4, at least one of the Jack Herer hybrids, and two sets of the two autos I was given for seed testing.

That's five outdoor plants. The sixth is most likely going to be the same pheno of afghani I grew last year or else one of the cookies variants I got from the dispensary. I've got time.

The consemilla is going to be the first full run with the SILs adding up to >315 actual watts. The ladies are looking AMAZING so far, and I've got both Sunshine and Stephie in there with the Strawberry Banana.

So I'm learning how to be a better neighbour and a more ethical grower. Not bad goal at all for the beginning of my third year of symbiosis with my fellow earthling.

:plant grow:

On an off topic but possibly relevant note, I may not survive the forum upgrade, lol. When my puppy dog forum became more "modern" for smartphone users, it became pretty much unusable for me.

That's kind of the point.

You can look up something called "The Microsoft Halloween Documents" on wikipedia if you want to, but you probably don't.

See you around the AFK-o-sphere if I'm not back here on Monday.

Mary57

It's ethical.

Dog and Faith were sick. Something was up with their roots or maybe it was just that they were more sensitive to mites than Diamond. They're okay and on the upswing even though my writing still sucks.

Shine on, you crazy Diamond! She reminds me of all three of my "grandchildren" at their best last year so the original seedgrown bagseed gets to go outside in one of the six 20 gallon pots my second and final recreational outdoor grow left behind. Dog is healthy enough to have a clone taken, and if that clone is healthy enough, I'm going to go ahead and sex it.

Faithie's first clone is greened up, healthy, and the next plant I harvest from the bud tent along with Diamond's first clone. Depending on how the smoke turns out, I can always change my mind. Faithie's second clone is every bit as healthy as Diamond's second clone so we did it. ICMag forums saved Faithie.

Faith, the human being who I named my plant after, is my best friend and adopted sister. Like her namesake and Stephanie, Little Faithie's mom, she's been through some stuff. We're heading in the general direction of the big six-oh with lives veering off in opposite directions the way they always have and I was just worried about her.

My Faith is not like a mustard seed at all, no offense intended to mustard seeds, other people and/or plants named Faith, or the entire concept of faith itself. It's scary as shit, but last year I grew the "s" girls and this year's theme is friends.

Latest posts

Latest posts