What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

"Our whole education system, from the elementary schools to the universities, is increasingly turning out people who have never heard enough conflicting arguments to produce a coherent analysis, based on logic and evidence. The implications of having so many people so incapable of confronting opposing arguments with anything besides ad hominem responses reach far."

-Thomas Sowell

Look him up..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell

Hempy McNoodle

"Our whole education system, from the elementary schools to the universities, is increasingly turning out people who have never heard enough conflicting arguments to produce a coherent analysis, based on logic and evidence. The implications of having so many people so incapable of confronting opposing arguments with anything besides ad hominem responses reach far."

-Thomas Sowell

Look him up..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell

From Wikipedia: "Sowell thinks that systemic racism is an untested, questionable hypothesis that is a piece of propaganda pushed on the American people. Sowell has said that “it really has no meaning that can be specified and tested in the way that one tests hypotheses" and "it’s one of many words that I don’t think even the people who use it have any clear idea what they’re saying". He has argued that it is a propaganda tactic akin to those used by Joseph Goebbels because it comes with an attitude that it must be "repeated long enough and loud enough" till it is believed and people "cave in" to it."

Hempy McNoodle

Is the US military studying how the Deep State responds when the military of Myanmar announced that election fraud has occured?

Optics are important. These machines are used all around the world. What is the benefit of having a small non-'western' country do the leg work? Do militaries communicate or coordinate with one another in order to ensure mutual security for their nation's people?

Is The Guardian a propaganda outlet?

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...itarys-main-page-as-well-known-actor-arrested

Sunshineinabag

Greetings All,

Welcome to The Great Awakening Thread. I decided to create this thread as a space to track current events and to share news and information regarding this historic period of time we are living thru and events we are witnessing and to help each other make sense out of what is happening around the world and why. I've been thinking about starting this thread for a few weeks now and feel the time is right.

So, what is 'The Great Awakening?'

I consider The Great Awakening to be the global effort, lead by the US military, to expose and prosecute a global Neo-Nazi conspiracy. This Neo-Nazi conspiracy has been previously known as 'The New World Order' and is now commonly known as the 'Deep State.'

Enjoy, my friends!
Goldman sachs?

Hempy McNoodle

But not the commies, right?

The Great Awakening will eventually lead to a much wider understanding of how economic, as well as monetary, models were developed and controlled by a global criminal conspiracy and that capitalism and communism were 'controllable opposites' which is useful for creating divided opposition around the world. You have the Cold War, for example, which was a strategic geo-political arms race, which was created in the aftermath of WW2. You can't have a war without an enemy...

When people understand this, a renaissance can happen and advanced economic models can emerge, which benefit humanity rather than the Deep State and world ruling conspirators and their goals of impoverishing the world population.

It's not an advanced concept, but the legal issues surrounding 'tiny homes' is VERY revealing of the economic sabotage waged against the people of the US, for instance. The ONLY viable explanation is that they want to force 'soft' slavery upon the majority and a form of spiritual servitude to your place in the greater economy. In short, they want your time and attention for 30 years or more, for something I can happily build in less than one year. They just wont let me keep it anywhere legally, so what use is a tiny home? Yet they pretend to want to fix the housing crisis that they intentionally (actually) make worse as more time goes by.