What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Greetings All,

Welcome to The Great Awakening Thread. I decided to create this thread as a space to track current events and to share news and information regarding this historic period of time we are living thru and events we are witnessing and to help each other make sense out of what is happening around the world and why. I've been thinking about starting this thread for a few weeks now and feel the time is right.

So, what is 'The Great Awakening?'

I consider The Great Awakening to be the global effort, lead by the US military, to expose and prosecute a global Neo-Nazi conspiracy. This Neo-Nazi conspiracy has been previously known as 'The New World Order' and is now commonly known as the 'Deep State.'

Enjoy, my friends!

77d07fdfbefff79e383679f92ebece7943f26c971c6d94b776d74ed3d6e8bab6.jpg

St. Phatty

I consider The Great Awakening to be the global effort, lead by the US military, to expose and prosecute a global Neo-Nazi conspiracy. This Neo-Nazi conspiracy has been previously known as 'The New World Order' and is now commonly known as the 'Deep State.'

Enjoy, my friends!

The US military Works For the New World Order / Deep State.

It's not a coincidence they felt it necessary to lie back in 2003, to send American troops to destroy Iraq.

There are some US military members who do not walk in lock-step with the US military.

e.g. Alan Sabrosky has been heavily censored, because he identifies one of the key parts of the "50 year plan", Israeli authorship of 9-11.

"Dr. Alan Sabrosky, 10 year Marine Vet, Graduate of the Army War College, and Director of Studies at the Army War College"

https://www.google.com/search?q=Alan+Sabrosky+9-11

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Funny that you mention "Lock Step". Don't fergit the rockyfellers...

https://rwer.wordpress.com/2020/05/...o-implement-its-autocratic-pandemic-scenario/

The US military Works For the New World Order / Deep State.

It's not a coincidence they felt it necessary to lie back in 2003, to send American troops to destroy Iraq.

There are some US military members who do not walk in lock-step with the US military.

e.g. Alan Sabrosky has been heavily censored, because he identifies one of the key parts of the "50 year plan", Israeli authorship of 9-11.

"Dr. Alan Sabrosky, 10 year Marine Vet, Graduate of the Army War College, and Director of Studies at the Army War College"

https://www.google.com/search?q=Alan+Sabrosky+9-11

Hempy McNoodle

In this video (linked below), Salty Cracker makes an interesting point. As giant muscular transwomen join woman's sporting leagues, while simultaneously, mens sports go woke and get broke (loosing viewership), what will happen if straight 'cis' male sports fans become big fans of watching giant trans'wo'men destroying the little women on the playing field. I bet the woke community will have a very hard time figuring out how to feel about all of it. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have just entered the 'Golden Age' of sports entertainment!

https://odysee.com/@SaltyCracker:a/tranball:5

G

Well Hempy, your Scots clansmen would be proud of you posting this thread.

Personally I have doubts this thread will do anything like you suggest it might.

For example: DEFINITIONS ... we differ on a definition of Groupthink. I side with the Scientist but you side with ... with ... ?

So goodluck.

Greetings All,

Welcome to The Great Awakening Thread. I decided to create this thread as a space to track current events and to share news and information regarding this historic period of time we are living thru and events we are witnessing and to help each other make sense out of what is happening around the world and why. I've been thinking about starting this thread for a few weeks now and feel the time is right.

Enjoy, my friends!

Hempy McNoodle

Personally I have doubts this thread will do anything like you suggest it might.

For example: DEFINITIONS ... we differ on a definition of Groupthink. I side with the Scientist but you side with ... with ... ?

So goodluck.

Are you saying that just because I enjoy a good single malt Islay Scotch whisky, that ..that makes me some kind of Scottish fellow?...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGiYwN_CPrs

M

member 505892

Greetings All,

Enjoy, my friends!

picture.php

Hempy McNoodle

So goodluck.

Group think is what individual sardines do in order to stay within the school.

Hempy McNoodle

"The educational system should be a sieve, through which all the children of a country are passed. It is highly desirable that no child escape inspection."

-Paul Popenoe

Latest posts

Latest posts