What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Resin Ryder

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Hey everyone I’ve been gone for a few years had some personal issues I had to deal with that had me on time out for period of time no big deal but it’s all over and done with for the most part and I’m off paper next month... I’m not here for me anyways our good friend resinryder could use some help dealing with a very fucked up situtation....

There is an auction on ig over at @rrawkshun with some incredible items getting posted up ...
There is currently even a pack of Gmo x rootbeer if ya one of those guys chasing that rootbeer this auction may be your one and only chance to get some of these genetics

There is also a go fund me and cash app and PayPal for those who do not want to go over to ig and still want to help

I missed posting here missed all y’all glad to be back

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about RR's wife.
He's one of the most down to earth generous people I've had the pleasure to meet.
Thanks for the heads-up.

thailer

bump for posterity

i hope they get enough to sue that employer for putting them in the tight spot they did.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
would be a good idea to link the gofundme, and other pages here. i won't/don't do instagram or any other apps.
...or maybe link to the auctionable items here with options of payment.

prayers for Lynne and Resin.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey stoney, if we can have gofundme's for dogs, it would be weird if we couldn't have one for RR's wife.
Can we send in seeds to seedbay under his name for sale? I'm in the UK and don't like posting oversees due to my post office wanting sender details for international mail.
No cash, lots of seeds, always liked RR, would like to help if I can.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Am I allowed to post links to go fund me and auctions??? Fuk it let’s see

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-h...4-cancer?qid=5a7c9e2d95ec65f8f96f73acb309be5f

That's a bit of a grey area, not even us mods can make up our minds. I mean, we can't have a forum filled with people asking for money for whatever reason. Then again, are we to kick a guy/gal when they are already down. Case by case type o judgment deal..

But RR is good peeps, so gonna let this fly.

Wishing all the best and a speedy recovery for his wife, too.

Just hope whatever is donated/auctioned actually goes to them, and not to some scumbag taking advantage of a shitty situation. Or to sites that handle these donations and transactions, like they often do. Well, at least 10 to 25% or something..

And I'm not trying to be sour, blame anyone or say you shouldn't help if you can. Just read the fine print 1st to make sure the money/help actually goes to where it's intended to go.

If you donate $5 to save the pandas, but the donations handling site takes a buck, then there's a transaction fee of a dollar, then tax man takes a dollar, then you convert that to chinese money and the bank takes a dollar. The pandas get 1/5 of the total amount. That's not saving anything, but the system that supports this pseudo-charity shit.

Direct donations, if at all possible, would be the best choice.
Again, not trying to spoil the mood or make you doubt if you should even try to help. But it is what it is 'cause everyone tryinna get paid.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Hey guys and thanks. It’s a hard time right now here at the house. I would like to take a second to thank Gypsy and the mods to allow this thread. It’s most appreciated by the wife and I. The Go Fund Me seems to take a good share of the proceeds as Bad Ticket stated. The PayPal, cash app, and Venmo do much, much better. These 3 methods are very new to my old ass as me and teknawlogee don’t get along to well these days.:biglaugh: My friend stoney917 started the auction that was mentioned and has been doing a great job of it. Thanks for the kind words and the sites consideration in this matter.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, got here late. So sorry to hear of your queen's issues, rr. My thoughts are with you, my friend. Any way you can list your cash app?

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Vash. Good to see ya and thanks brother. This is it. If a mod thinks it shouldn’t be there by all means remove it. $blindboogie60

shithawk420 I’m gonna hang on as long as I can bro. Between the wife’s situation and my increased pain levels getting old around here sucks lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts