What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

just another little freak

B.T. Herb

hi folks. seems some mutant genes are dancing 'round my veggies and i'd really like to share with you some pics, in order to get even some information from your personal experience or private studies.

So,feel free to comment

IMG_20210129_083721.jpg IMG_20210129_084124.jpg IMG_20210129_083925.jpg IMG_20210129_084206.jpg
.... talking 'bout this freak cross that has come incidentally to my hands: it's a nirvana Hazeskunk i got in 2010 crossed to a sourbubbleXbogglegum, if i'm correct. a male line that has bring some alteration...

I' v learn from you how difficult can results call 'hem polyploid since i'v no lab access.anyway, despite others trifolate mutant i'v met, this ladies has literally lost his ordinary internodal pattern; growing on a way that reveal many and little well consolidates flowering spot resembling something betweeen a bogglegum and Dr. Greenspoon. Great vigor and impressive big leaf.
wonderful sour smoke along side a really skunk taste and a sweety bubble background,
really low in production
this kind of... how i can call 'em... mutation on a haze structure mask the trifolate but believe me: that's it and it gets really clear during floweing

on spring i will be able to post a flowering report. for now,got pics of a veggin cut only
IMG_20210128_093721.jpg IMG_20210128_093537.jpg