What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro Grow Journal - SP3000 - 2x4 with PCG clones

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
the damage, lord have mercy, been there done that but worse with herbicide on boots
love the jacks 321
good job bro

Thanks man. They actually bouncin back pretty good, I’ll get pics next time im at that spot.
For now another shot of the nursery...
picture.php

Everything movin kinda slow due to the cold. LEDs are great for keeping heat down, but winter got me ready to bust out the hps n cmh lights to warm things up.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
In this lineup i got
gg4bx7 x ...
Sureshot
Vibranium
Sour bubble
Gmo

Crumbled lime x ..
Sureshot
Gmo

Sureshot s1
Flamethrower x watermelon zkittlez

Cannarado true lemon gusherz
Ace bangi x panama n cbd #1
Government mule x sureshot
Surfr seeds point break
Cannaventure lucky louis 13 n black raspberry kush
Cannavore lazy sundae
People under stairs chlemon tree

... should be some fire in this hunt!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ima switch 2 or 3 of these out, deleaf and put a net up, get more tops crackin.

picture.php

Nursery kickin...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Some plants in the first picture look not good. What's happening to them?

The smaller ones were some effected by the offgassing. Ima switch them out for a few other things that been vegging elseware.

Im thinking deleaf n let foliage build back up one time while training for more tops then put net up n flip.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The veg shed. Plan on flowering on in the 2x4 and other 2x4 plus area above both will be used for veg along with 4x4, and wire racks if needed.

picture.php

Shots of the nursery...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bibi40

Hi !!!

a lot of plant in your nursery !
did you plan to run everything or a selection coming ?

cheers :tiphat:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hi !!!

a lot of plant in your nursery !
did you plan to run everything or a selection coming ?

cheers :tiphat:

I plan to run everything but not sure what will flower where yet. Ima flower as many that will fit under the 2 sp250s.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The smaller ones were some effected by the offgassing. Ima switch them out for a few other things that been vegging elseware.

Im thinking deleaf n let foliage build back up one time while training for more tops then put net up n flip.

sounds good. :tiphat:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Aright let me see how this new site work... gave the nursery a haircut...
Damn it say i used up my image quota.🤦‍♂️ Maybe they got some kinks. I’ll be back...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yeah it wont let me post pics, cuz i exceeded my quota of 90 something by 200 something.🤦‍♂️

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hi buddy, how's the look of the plants recently?

They aight, been goin thru extreme colds n its the one downfall of leds🤦‍♂️
I’ll get some pics up in the next couple days. Ready to flower size wize but need to get um healthier n cold been messin um up.

Crazy Chester

They aight, been goin thru extreme colds n its the one downfall of leds🤦‍♂️
I’ll get some pics up in the next couple days. Ready to flower size wize but need to get um healthier n cold been messin um up.

Right - the HIDs suck in the summer - but, they sure do come in handy as heaters in the winter!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Right - the HIDs suck in the summer - but, they sure do come in handy as heaters in the winter!

Farreal.
Im bout to switch to the automation too, i think hand watering has them trippin a little. The plants under cmh seem to be doin better with the cold tho, all healthy while these look malnurished, being fed from same rez.
5CC272EA-77B3-47FA-BB01-5CB4FB543C2F.jpeg
The nursery gettin a stress test as well, these need uppotted...

42496A98-1348-4EC5-931D-6AF75B252DC2.jpeg