What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I think I’m done growing. At least for a few years.

I'ts easy to do....you wanna keep popping more and more seeds and growing bigger and better plants. That's a trap, and will lead to burnout unless you have no other life and dedicate all your time to growing.

The way I look at it, is that you can't put yourself in a place where your hobby becomes too much work so that you aren't having fun. You aren't doing it right. Don't grow giant plants that yield pounds if you don't want to trim it all ( or give it away untrimmed and let your friends trim it themselves! lol...speaking from experience )

I grow a bunch of small plants...I get about an oz of each plant...which is about as much as I like to trim. I get a lot of variety, and above all...it never feels like work!

grayeyes

When I was working it was a bitch to keep up with the plants. Now retired it is better. Take a break, more than likely you will come back after a few months or a year.
I am retired too. Nice to have time to attend to a favorite hobby.